Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-15-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
The all new and improved TGIF thread!

Yes it's what we've all been waiting for. It's nearly 5pm on friday. And since the old TGIF thread is buried deep, it is time for the all new and improved TGIF thread, complete with pictures!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tshirt_tgif.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	770
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:48 PM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I'll drink to that.

TGIF everyone.. I'll drink to that.
Cigar Kramer ?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cigar.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	577.3 KB
ID:	771  

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:26 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Thank God It's Friday

A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only).

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)."

She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.

He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.

The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."

The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"

The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."
Old 06-15-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Old 06-15-2007, 04:32 PM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute

To all of you!! Now hurry up 5:00 it's TGIF!!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:39 PM   #6
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future

The SBLive! Gorilla here, wishing you all a TGIF, and happy, fun safe weekend. See you on the flip side.
Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses !!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Cheers Pokey!!!

Name:  tgif.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  19.0 KB
Old 06-16-2007, 09:48 AM   #8
Coralman

Rep Power: 0 Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough
Well now a day late but thank God it was Friday and I made it till Saturday
Wishing I was in the blue waters of the Cayman Islands about to get on the dive boat for the day A picture is worth a thousand words

Name:	stingray.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	785
This is Stingray City in Grand Cayman these guys will come right up to you and let you feed them. They like to bite on your hair but they do not have teeth just that stinger but they are real use to people.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:06 AM   #9
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! That blue water sure looks enticing! I'd be very leery of anything under water nibbling my hair though! I'd do better just snorkeling around on top.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:10 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Very cool! That blue water sure looks enticing! I'd be very leery of anything under water nibbling my hair though! I'd do better just snorkeling around on top.
You know diving is not for everybody but there is nothing like that blue water and gliding over a coral reef for a while. I like to do night dives but it is hard to get others on the boat to wait because you max out at three dives a day and if you do a night dive it messes with your dive tables. My first night dive scared the crap out of me and then I loved it after that. All you have to do is remember to breath in the air
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:18 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Let me be the first on this Friday to Thank God and wish you all a great weekend. I have seen this video before and thought today would be as good as any to post it. We all have God given talents
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:55 AM   #12
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

LOVED this! This guy was singing from the heart and it showed. He was so humble as well as talented! Very moving to watch! Is his name Mr. Tanner?
Old 06-22-2007, 11:58 PM   #13
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

I have exactly 2 min left to wish everyone a TGIF!!!

T G I F!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Thank God Its Flooding......wait, that ain't right..

Thank God It Stopped Raining... TGISR... close enough..

Here's to a safe, fun, and dry weekend...

Old 07-07-2007, 06:20 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

He rhertz did ya get that roof fixed ? NOAA says more rain to come