Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Culture & Community

Notices

Old 07-30-2007, 06:30 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Phoenix Man Dies After Cops Respond to Report of Young Girl's Exorcism

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291322,00.html

Quote:
PHOENIX — Officers responding to a report of an exorcism on a young girl found her grandfather choking her and used stun guns to subdue the man, who later died, authorities said Sunday.

The 3-year-old girl and her mother, who was also in the room during the struggle between 49-year-old Ronald Marquez and officers, were hospitalized, police said. Their condition was unavailable
They need to arrest the mother too. I wonder why they thought the child needed to be treated this way.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
The child was most likely behaving like a normal 3 yr. old with a strong will.
The 19 yr. old mom probably didn't have a clue as how to handle her? Whatever the reason it's pathetic and shameful for choking the child.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Re: probably didn't have a clue

You think? I heard she was found naked with blood all over her. What 19 year old gets naked in front of gramps?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:58 AM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Okay I just reread the article I think I got it right now. The grandfather was choking his 3 yr. old granddaughter. The 19 yr. old naked bloody girl is his daughter. WOAH....the story is getting creepier by the minute !

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:05 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Okay I just reread the article I think I got it right now. The grandfather was choking his 3 yr. old granddaughter. The 19 yr. old naked bloody girl is his daughter. WOAH....the story is getting creepier by the minute !
Yep. I try not to feed on all the sensational news around the country. There's enough creepy stuff going on right here. But it's like a car wreck. Hard not to look. I'm just glad I'm not a cop having to deal with these kind of people. The men in blue earn their keep and then some.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:37 PM   #6
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Freaking psychotic morons! Are they sure it wasn't the grandfather or mother who was possessed?
Old 07-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

If you are going to perform an exorcism, do it right. Hire a Priest! And a film crew to document the event. And for pete's sake, keep your clothes on.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:32 PM   #8
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
If you are going to perform an exorcism, do it right. Hire a Priest! And a film crew to document the event. And for pete's sake, keep your clothes on.
This must be the Exorcist movie again. I wonder if the child's bed was shaking and if her head turning 180 degrees.