Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
hurry up.. show on mormons

channel 24

if any of you care
Old 04-30-2007, 08:40 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I don't really care to watch, but I do like answering the door on Mormons wearing my most elaborate spiritual regalia (cloak and ritual pentacle). It freaks them out and is somewhat amusing. Don't get me wrong though, I'm very polite to them and will even invite them in for tea. It makes it all the more fun watching them fidget while trying to speak to me. I do the same thing with Jehova's Witnesses too.

My mother isn't a Pagan, but she likes passing Mormons on to me who usually give up and go away when they realize that I'm not only a Pagan, but a well-educated one.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I don't really care to watch, but I do like answering the door on Mormons wearing my most elaborate spiritual regalia (cloak and ritual pentacle). It freaks them out and is somewhat amusing. Don't get me wrong though, I'm very polite to them and will even invite them in for tea. It makes it all the more fun watching them fidget while trying to speak to me. I do the same thing with Jehova's Witnesses too.

My mother isn't a Pagan, but she likes passing Mormons on to me who usually give up and go away when they realize that I'm not only a Pagan, but a well-educated one.
I feel guilty about honking and swerving near them while riding on bikes.. I often keep my window down and shout "hail satan!" to people on the side of the road, mormons are my favorite.

I know, I know, I'm bad.. whatever.

It's an okay program.. 2 hours.. somebody told me to watch so I thought I'd pass it on. What exactly do you believe as a pagan? I thought paganism was just the belief in multiple deities.. I'm not really knowledgeable about any of that occultism or spiritualism stuff.