Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 12-15-2006, 12:31 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Inquiry concludes the death of Princess Di was accident

A British police inquiry concluded that the deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed were a tragic accident
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 08:49 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Brits say it was a accident ?

The day that all this happened my first thoughts where MI6 ! Princess Diana being married and with child ? The news says not. Think just for a moment if she had a child that would be of Mohammedan decent the child would be half brother or sister to the blood line of Isaac decent. The battle between Ishmael and Isaac has been going for a very long time. In Isaac shall thy seed be called. Ishmael was not happy with this and this is the very reason we are fighting the Mohammedan (Arabs) now. Two hundred years ago if a Princess or Queen of England had spoken in public and said her husband was inept and not fit to be a king like Diana did off to the tower of London and maybe off with her head. She played with fire in a big way. I have spent 22 years studying the lineages of the seed of Isaac and this "accident" comes as no surprise to me at all. Don't forget that there where many kings along the way and one of them was King James. God promised in the Bible that there would always be some one from the seed of David whom descended from the seed of Isaac on the throne until Christ returns at the second advent. In
order to trace this you must leave the Bible and go to secular history to trace the migrations. Jeremiah and Baruch and two daughters of Zedekiah (Tea Tephi and Scotia) came to Scotland and then to Ireland and England along with the Stone and Scone (my avatar) to bring forward the seed of Isaac and David.
I could go on about this for it is my passion to study this but here I will stop but I would tell you do a little search on this and you too will find the truth of the matter. All the Kings and Queens of Ireland, Scotland and England except one where all Crowned and had there coranation standing on the Stone of Scone (Jacob's Pillar) !
God Bless
Isaac- Saxxon

Yes I know Saxon has one x but when I started that name was used up so I added a extra x so I could use the name

The Bards had recorded that Jeremiah, and king Zedekiah's daughters called "Tea Tephi, and Tamar Tephi, and Baruch, Jeremiah's scribe, and probably a few servants left Egypt. They boarded a ship of Tarshish. They took the precious cargo, which included, Jacob's Pillar Stone, the King's Daughters, and the Mysterious, Sacred, and Holy Ark of the Covenant. Irish records reveal, that one of the king's daughters stayed in Tarshish, which is now Spain, and married. Jeremiah only took one daughter of the king, to Ireland and that was Tea Tephi. Jeremiah and his group left Egypt and went to Dublin, Ireland to a place called Tara, and they still call it that today.

Jeremiah re-introduced God's Law to the Irish, as he transplanted the Royal House of David. They have in Dublin, Ireland mounds of earth called Tara. These mounds of earth are called "The Mounds of Tea Tephi." Tea Tephi was the princess, and daughter of Zedekiah. These mounds are Sacred to the Irish. It is totally forbidden to excavate these sites
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:49 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
You've got a pretty wild hobby there Bud!! I wish I knew enough history to fight you or agree with you or something.

But I can't resist asking this one question.

Quote:
They took the precious cargo, which included, Jacob's Pillar Stone, the King's Daughters, and the Mysterious, Sacred, and Holy Ark of the Covenant.
So if you had to make a wild guess, where lies the Ark of the Covenant? Hidden in a Tara? (I have seen Indiana Jones a few times!) LOL, not to show disrespect to your study. We all must laugh, that I'm sure God wants us to do.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:08 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
We all must laugh, that I'm sure God wants us to do.

I am sure God wants us to laugh a some things ? I have a idea where the Ark might be but I will not say because I have NO proof of that. Sorry to take up so much of your space there rhertz but that one subject I have spent years on and I will keep my post short in the future. Glad you took time to read it. Have a great week end I sure it will MIA by Monday.
Isaac
Old 12-16-2006, 02:31 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I am sure God wants us to laugh a some things ? I have a idea where the Ark might be but I will not say because I have NO proof of that.
Nobody has proof or it wouldn't me missing right? I was just asking for your opinion and speculation is all. I do find the subject interesting. Its just that I don't know that much about history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Sorry to take up so much of your space there rhertz but that one subject I have spent years on and I will keep my post short in the future. Glad you took time to read it. Have a great week end I sure it will MIA by Monday.
Don't me sorry. Its not my space. Post away! Yes I took the time to read it, and to reply. Plz don't take my reply the wrong way. Maybe this thread won't die a sudden death.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:11 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

No sudden death !

Thanks there rhertz ! I think the Ark is in Heaven. It was not left in the hands of man. Thanks for reading my rantings. I am a history buff and most folks are not.
Isaac-Saxxon
Old 12-17-2006, 12:41 PM   #7
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
Inquiry concludes the death of Princess Di was accident

You know accidents do happen and when the cars are going that fast with gummy bear driving ? Princess Di had many fans and that high profile life would not be for me. God rest her soul. Never under estimate MI6 though in years past they have done some crazy things. I guess like JFK we will never know the whole story and if we did in would not bring her back.
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:09 AM   #8
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Yes, Princess Di sure was wonderful...she was so good at being rich, wasnt she? And that guy that bought the farm with her in the wreck, Dodo or whatever, he was pretty damn good at being rich too, I hear.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:21 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Dodo or whatever

Al you make laugh out loud ! It was Dodo and he was good at being rich but when it came to getting the girl well he miss the boat. He needed a girl that was good with camels. Would have saved him a bunch of money and he might still be alive today.
Isaac
Old 12-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Yes, Princess Di sure was wonderful...she was so good at being rich, wasnt she? And that guy that bought the farm with her in the wreck, Dodo or whatever, he was pretty damn good at being rich too, I hear.
There is nothing wrong with being rich, depending on how you behave and what you do with your money. (That lottery winner fella, Mr. Whittington, does not give rich folk a very good name) However I do find that being poor is a big problem too (both personally and socially) I have been rich and I have been poor, several times up and down and back up again. It is the adventure that is the true reward in life. And how God measure us by what we do and not how much we have in our Swiss bank accounts. But then again, I've never been THAT rich before so maybe I don't know..
Old 12-18-2006, 08:38 PM   #11
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Nope...absolutely nothin wrong with bein rich...nothin at all. But some people SHOULDNT be rich...like George Soros, for example.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Nope...absolutely nothin wrong with bein rich...nothin at all. But some people SHOULDNT be rich...like George Soros, for example.
yep no argument there. I got to hand it to Bill Gates. He seems to donate to good causes rather than political parties to fulfull his political agenda. Man I bet that dude has paid some serious taxes. If he wanted to, I'm sure he could buy a lot of influence if he wanted to. Having control of our computers (mac users excepted) seems to be enough for the guy.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:00 PM   #13
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Damn, I was going to say that NONE of my money has ever gone to Bill Gates :-) but then I remembered we've got a couple of Xbox games lying around here. Shoot.

And yup, some people are better at being rich than others, that Whittington guy I think it was, hasn't people in his family been murdered ? and it seems he's been in some other trouble as well.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote