Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 05-25-2007, 09:40 PM   #91
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Well from statistics they like the "smaller" ones ........ Right rhertz?
I just saw rhertz out at the restaurant having some Tex Mex with the wife and two kids. He was on his short leash Such a very nice family.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:42 PM   #92
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I just saw rhertz out at the restaurant having some Tex Mex with the wife and two kids. He was on his short leash Such a very nice family.

Old 05-26-2007, 08:19 AM   #93
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It would seem that place is the new watering hole for locals. I must have seen a dozen people that I know in that place. Very good food and a very nice atmosphere and great service. Nice change from most of the chain restaurants in town. I bet rhertz is still sleeping
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #94
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Did you have the tableside guacamole???? It's my favorite. The only place they make it better is Boudreaux's in San Antonio. .
Old 05-26-2007, 09:57 AM   #95
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did you have the tableside guacamole???? It's my favorite. The only place they make it better is Boudreaux's in San Antonio. .
I would not have missed it. Sorry I will never see Boudreaux's in San Antonio but this will do. One of the people eating with us did not like the flavor of the onions in the guacamole
Old 05-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #96
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Well now ! Just when they could not think of another way to alter the human body you find out that you are dead wrong
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
I don't normally watch this show, but I did see an episode of Dr. 90210 where the Brazilian doctor gave his own employee such an operation. Even if someone was bent on getting such a procedure done, I think I might find someone else other than my boss to do it.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #97
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
and most men like the "fake" stuff its more attractive for some reason I am totally real here but if i could do the fake stuff i honestly would
I would like to add my vote and say that I don't like the fake stuff. I like things real. If everybody looked the same with perfect bodies, how boring that would be. Now if you need it to remain physically or mentally healthy, then so be it. I'm glad we have plastic surgeons...
Old 05-26-2007, 12:09 PM   #98
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Yeah sorry we didn't stop and speak. My wife is scared of Internet people!! LOL, just kidding... Seriously, thanks for the kind words.

Actually I think we were both in shock in not having to wait for a table on a Friday night. We just walked right in and that totally threw me off guard. The kids had their PSP's and iPod's and were all prepared to camp out for an hour or so.....
Old 05-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #99
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Nice change from most of the chain restaurants in town.
You may find it amusing to learn that this "gourmet" resturant is owned by the El Chico chain. But I agree and we really like the joint. My $11 Patron rita was also very good. I wish I could have afforded 2 of them, but I'm not paying $44 for 2 drinks for wifey and I...
Old 05-26-2007, 12:26 PM   #100
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I would like to add my vote and say that I don't like the fake stuff. I like things real. If everybody looked the same with perfect bodies, how boring that would be. Now if you need it to remain physically or mentally healthy, then so be it. I'm glad we have plastic surgeons...
I have always heard that too rhertz that men like the real deal, so I was surprised by Scarlett's thoughts on that one. Cheers for the real McCoys!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:57 PM   #101
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I have always heard that too rhertz that men like the real deal, so I was surprised by Scarlett's thoughts on that one. Cheers for the real McCoys!
What I was saying was MEN prefer the "smaller" ones meaning boobs. They don't like the larger ones as much this is real statistics. SO all you ladies with A, B, C and D you are the preferred. Anything larger most men don't like.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:49 PM   #102
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Rhertz I saw that show where Dr. Rey did that operation on his employee. It was hilarious to me. I could not believe it when she went back to work, walked in the door, and just raised her skirt up for all the office to see what he did!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:57 PM   #103
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh Rhertz I saw that show where Dr. Rey did that operation on his employee. It was hilarious to me. I could not believe it when she went back to work, walked in the door, and just raised her skirt up for all the office to see what he did!
Yes modesty has a different meaning out there in California it would seem... I thought that employee looked fine before the procedure but then again, they pixelate the parts that they are working on so nobody really knows what the before and after looks like anyway..
Old 05-26-2007, 10:05 PM   #104
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yes modesty has a different meaning out there in California it would seem... I thought that employee looked fine before the procedure but then again, they pixelate the parts that they are working on so nobody really knows what the before and after looks like anyway..
If you are having your private parts redone you don't know the meaning of modesty!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:20 PM   #105
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Oh Pokie, you would have to see this episode of Dr. 90210 to truly appreciate what this girl had done. I laughed till I cried when I watched it. I had to call my gf and get her to watch it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and that someone would actually have it done. AND if you are going to have it done, why would you let it be recorded on TV for the whole world to see?