Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 05-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #16
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:57 AM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I considered using a number like two hundred but figured sixteen was sufficient to convey the intended sarcasm.

Actual information:

I have never been the victim of a home invasion
I do own several guns
I do not send my wife to the door if I suspect it is a home invader
I have a twelve inch penis
I thought that was why you are called Joe POLE
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:38 PM   #18
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I think it safe to say Joepole isn't in a shady neighborhood, hangin' with thugs, nor does he have a meth lab in the tub. That's why he is not getting invaded.

Good move on the wife answering the door, she screams and you have a few seconds of escape!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:06 PM   #19
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I can also hurl the babies at the intruder to distract him, making my getaway even easier.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:49 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
I can also hurl the babies at the intruder to distract him, making my getaway even easier.
Joking Joe he was the one afraid to cut the cake so with all your post you have lost credibility as to when you are joking and when you are trying to tell the truth. Kind of makes you hard to take serious.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #21
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Hey Joepole do you have a problem with that in your neighborhood ? You are close to the hood.
If you saw where i lived you would be in shock that we have any crime. WE HAVE CRIME! One family about a month ago, sad as it may be, the man was home alone with 2 large dogs (can't recall what they were) and a gun in the house. The baby he had at home was 18 months (keep in mind this is one block from my home i'll post where i live after this. This guy heard noise downstairs and went down no gun no dogs baby gate at the top of the stairs, he was attacked by 2 people wearing masks he thought it was his wife that came home since there was lights on downstairs. What these guys did i'm sure it was guys, they cut the screen since our electric bills are out of the roof here lots keep their windows open NO I DO NOT! I also have a loaded gun i carry around w/ me since i am home 24/7 mostly all day alone. Anywho, the guy was attacked, cut in the face with a knife and beaten with a flash light from these 2 guys and the dogs and gun did him no good.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #22
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
THis is what the place looks like here. IT's really nice and yes we have the HOA thingy you know 425.00 every 3 months i hear thats cheap here and i dread it so you would think we have a nice area but we live near an area, 10 miles or so from them? And well we get the issues of the rift raft
Old 05-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
If you saw where i lived you would be in shock that we have any crime. WE HAVE CRIME! One family about a month ago, sad as it may be, the man was home alone with 2 large dogs (can't recall what they were) and a gun in the house. The baby he had at home was 18 months (keep in mind this is one block from my home i'll post where i live after this. This guy heard noise downstairs and went down no gun no dogs baby gate at the top of the stairs, he was attacked by 2 people wearing masks he thought it was his wife that came home since there was lights on downstairs. What these guys did i'm sure it was guys, they cut the screen since our electric bills are out of the roof here lots keep their windows open NO I DO NOT! I also have a loaded gun i carry around w/ me since i am home 24/7 mostly all day alone. Anywho, the guy was attacked, cut in the face with a knife and beaten with a flash light from these 2 guys and the dogs and gun did him no good.
I have always thought if I pick up that gun be ready to use it. Now the dogs they can bark and maybe bite some but that gun barks too and it bites hard to bad the guy did not have it in his hand. These speed freaks have no fear so any house is a good one for them. I am glad you have a gun Scarlett and I know you know how to use.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Very nice home Scarlett Have you set a date for the marriage ? Keep us posted
Old 05-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #25
scarlett
Advanced Member

marriage is waiting at the moment thanks Isaac i love my home i wish LA would build homes like this. My entire home is of steel, stucko and cement no wood period except my staircase I think?
Old 05-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #26
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
marriage is waiting at the moment thanks Isaac i love my home i wish LA would build homes like this. My entire home is of steel, stucko and cement no wood period except my staircase I think?
I really dig your palm trees!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:43 PM   #27
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I really dig your palm trees!
Thanks I have the "ugly" ones actually there are so many here we have i dont know 1/2 the names
Old 05-10-2007, 06:14 PM   #28
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:

Really? Well theres a certain mullethead that lives in Nachitoches that would love to meet ya!
Old 05-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #29
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Really? Well theres a certain mullethead that lives in Nachitoches that would love to meet ya!
Well usually people that "brag" on size are usually smaller than even 1/2 that size
Old 05-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #30
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
[quote=joepole]
I have a twelve inch penis[/QUOTE

What night did you have this dream?
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote