Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 05-30-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Driver arrested for cultivating pot plant in car

A Driver who ran a stop sign is arrested after police find a pot plant in plain view inside his SUV
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
When police approached the SUV, they say all four windows were down and they could clearly see a marijuana plant sticking out of a paper bag in the back seat.
Well of course. Everybody knows pot needs a lot of fresh air and sunlight!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:45 PM   #3
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Good God, was this guy stoned or just stupid? Not only did he have it in his vehicle, but it was in plain sight. You'd think if he was gonna drive around with grass in his car he'd be on his best motorin behavior so as not to draw unwanted attention to himself...just wouldnt be prudent.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:56 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
This guy sure wins the stupidity award hands down!!
He needs to be on one of those World's Dumbest Criminal type shows!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:07 AM   #5
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
The sad part is the guy goes to jail for tax evasion, not for being stupid and smoking dope.

Remember, possession and cultivation are illegal, not consumption. Yes, yes, I know some of you "Einstein's" will say how can you consume a substance without possessing it. Hey, I didn't MAKE the laws, I follow them and the laws were written to bust people in possession of said goods WITHOUT a federal marijuana tax stamp on it.

You can be high and admit to drug use all day long, but if you aren't in possession of said substance then you are not in violation of ANY marijuana laws.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #6
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
That's not mine officer. A bird "dropped" a seed in my car and it sprouted up from the dirt in the floorboard! I don't know what it is but I let it grow because I thought it was such an pretty plant. Anyway... I didn't inhale.

Name:  Bill Clinton funny face.bmp
Views: 15
Size:  13.1 KB
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:23 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
This guy did inhale and got some inhalation

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/sho..._id=149&gid2=0
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:18 AM   #8
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 214 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
That was so funny. The guy doing the acting did a great job.
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:31 PM   #9
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Did you see what those two small plants the police found in his car led to?

http://www.ktbs.com/ktbs_livevideo_p...id=2140&zone=1
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:25 PM   #10
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
dammmmnnnnnn
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:57 PM   #11
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Man arrested for cultivating marijuana

A Shreveport man is behind bars for cultivating marijuana plants inside his home
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:00 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Not that I really care, but knowing the media like I do, that was more like $30k and not $300k of pot in an attic of that small house. They exaggerate everythign for maximum effect.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote