Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 09-28-2007, 06:09 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Sagging a problem, just wear extra long t-shirts

Apparently it's all the rage, big business. Since passing the anti-sagging ordinance, businesses are busy selling extra large t-shirts, which some folks are buying up, in order to hide their sagging ways.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:35 AM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
say it ain't so

In the words of Graham Parker... "You've got to be kidding!"

Quote:
Khan used to only sell black and white tall-tees, but not anymore.

"I'm selling all color tall tees because they want them longer and bigger. As long as they come bigger and longer they cover everything," she said.

Khan said most of her customers still wear their pants below their waists, but as long as their underwear and skin aren't showing, they're obeying the new law.

So far, Shreveport police have ticketed one person for sagging.
All hope is lost.. TGIF

On a side note.. so o.k. we have this anti-sagging law, which I'm all for by the way. LOL But what about these old white guys I see jogging around down-town, some of them wearing these skimpy lookin' bathing suits. can we get an ordinance against that ???
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I see the "skins" (as they refer to themselves) all around town as well. They also show up for all the sponsored 5K events wearing well not much more than skin. I do have to say at least they are in good shape for old guys!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
I saw a couple of "Brothas" saggin the other day, and not only were there pants down, but they were holding their shirts up to make sure you saw everything. At least if they start selling these long shirts it will make it harder for these "Homeys" to get their guns out.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:34 AM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I went with my daughter and her boyfriend to get their marriage liciense because their getting married on the 6th. They were at the counter filling the papers out and his drawers were showing a little. I told him to pull up so to pick at me he pulled them down a little more. I grabbed them and told him if I had to look at his drawers then the other ladies might as well look to. He grabbed his pants because he knows I would have pulled them all the way down.