Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-29-2007, 08:31 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You should duck... I had to vomit when you said that.
I was being a bit sacastic. and a bit provocative. Anytime government or insurance pays for something, that is like you and me paying for it!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #17
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
If I were the husband I'd just quit my job, move somewhere else, and work for cash under the table. I'd be DAMNED if I'd stand for that horse****. I do not believe in alimony. Child support is one thing. Spousal support is a crock of schit...except under a very narrow set of circumstances, and THIS sure as hell aint one of em. Them brokedicks can get jobs just like the rest of us!
LOL, Al you are one colorful guy!
Old 03-29-2007, 11:08 PM   #18
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Darn, I wanted to give all of you an approval, but I need to spread some reputation around. You all are hilarious. My opinion, if you change your gender then you don't deserve alimony! Things are truly getting out of hand in this country! Another way to put it, people are going way to far! I hate to see what will be happening in another 20 years.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:30 AM   #19
Interested w/ an Opinion

Rep Power: 0 Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough Interested w/ an Opinion is a jewel in the rough
Maybe the tails should be turned and the "new man" should have to pay the alimony!
Interested w/ an Opinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Darn, I wanted to give all of you an approval, but I need to spread some reputation around. You all are hilarious. My opinion, if you change your gender then you don't deserve alimony! Things are truly getting out of hand in this country! Another way to put it, people are going way to far! I hate to see what will be happening in another 20 years.
Personally, I don't think alimony should be required if the ex wife can afford to have such an operation. SHE DOESN'T NEED THE MONEY IF SHE IS GOING TO BLOW IT ON STUFF LIKE THIS!!! And if she doesn't need it, he shouldn't have to pay it.

I agree with Al. I don't care for the concept of alimony either. What is wrong with getting a job? My sister divorced her husband last year. She never got alimony (although she IS trying to get child support) and she is doing fine.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I can not think of better grounds for divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested w/ an Opinion
Maybe the tails should be turned and the "new man" should have to pay the alimony!
Freak show. ALimony out of the question just take the freak show and leave. In a world gone mad. In 20 years might want to reverse that puppy. State will pay for it on our dollar.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:05 AM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
World gone mad...

In 20 years this world will be so crazy that Al will be paying child support to Scarlett. They will have had a cyber baby and he is going to have to pay out the nose for that little beauty.
Isaac is going to have to pay Isabella alimony cause he married her over the internet BUT she divorced him when she found out that he wasn't really a man she was a she. BUT she still gets the alimony!
Anime will meet the woman of his dreams, goes to meet her after dating her for six years, and find out she's already had his baby somehow and now he owes child support because she's already hooked up with Neo, the biggest pimp of them all.
Neo in twenty years will find out that because "he made love not sex" he has an additional 5 kids he didn't know about and owes a backlog of child support on those little ones.

And finally we get to BrainsmashR..............................................he has finally accepted that Christ is real!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:11 AM   #23
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
In 20 years this world will be so crazy that Al will be paying child support to Scarlett. They will have had a cyber baby and he is going to have to pay out the nose for that little beauty.
Isaac is going to have to pay Isabella alimony cause he married her over the internet BUT she divorced him when she found out that he wasn't really a man she was a she. BUT she still gets the alimony!
Anime will meet the woman of his dreams, goes to meet her after dating her for six years, and find out she's already had his baby somehow and now he owes child support because she's already hooked up with Neo, the biggest pimp of them all.
Neo in twenty years will find out that because "he made love not sex" he has an additional 5 kids he didn't know about and owes a backlog of child support on those little ones.

And finally we get to BrainsmashR..............................................he has finally accepted that Christ is real!
LOL, are you sure this is the first forum you have participated? On a few other forums we would post stories like this. Be careful, little brain boy does not have a sense of humor and does not like stories.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:12 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Do you think that will take twenty years ?

Quote:

Hey now you are going to get a red can over that one sister I am no she cat not now not ever but I do have a house full of them Hope your head hurts in the morning Village for you to night and you are feeling wise I think Isabella would make a fine cyber mate and sorry Isabella no kids I had that problem fixed a long time ago but I am sure Neo and Tbelles daughter would make a fine looking child
Sweet dreams and drink lots of water before bed.
Isaac
Old 03-31-2007, 01:19 AM   #25
Isabella
Advanced Member

Old 03-31-2007, 09:32 AM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I could embellish the little 20 year cyber story some more Isaac if you want!!!!

But it might leave you embarressed , sweating , shocked , or just plain hysterical .

I could have a whole lot of fun!!!!

I didnt get the Village last night. I got the surprise you predicted, but I had it figured out so it wasn't really a surprise. No headache either, no drinky last night.
Old 03-31-2007, 09:39 AM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Got ya good Tbelle !!!!

Quote:
I could embellish the little 20 year cyber story some more Isaac if you want!!!!

But it might leave you embarressed , sweating , shocked , or just plain hysterical .

I could have a whole lot of fun!!!!

I didnt get the Village last night. I got the surprise you predicted, but I had it figured out so it wasn't really a surprise. No headache either, no drinky last night.
Burning the last of that 40 year oil last night Are the lines on your face getting clearer ? The lines of time and then came Dan and for a while all looks good and then dan again Hope your feeling better and drink lots of water it is good for you. Maybe some oil too
Isaac
You think you can burn me with a hot poker fire away old girl
Old 03-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #28
Isabella
Advanced Member

Did Texabelle have a birthday yesterday?

Texasbelle if it was your birthday yesterday,

Happy Belated Birthday!
Old 03-31-2007, 09:40 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Thank you Isabella, but it was on the 20th but my family has to throw a surprise party last night. I am a hard one to surprise (they did not succeed...husband can't tell a good story!) but it was a good party with my best friends and family. Only problem was all of you were missing!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2007, 03:44 AM   #30
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Old Woman Happy Birthday

Quote:
Thank you Isabella, but it was on the 20th but my family has to throw a surprise party last night. I am a hard one to surprise (they did not succeed...husband can't tell a good story!) but it was a good party with my best friends and family. Only problem was all of you were missing!!!!!!
Only problem is we were not invited So next stop 50 and that is just a step away. I bet you are fun to plan a surprise party for got to know everything that is going on all the time. Well now you can change your screen name to over 40 and feeling it Welcome to the club.
Isaac