Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Hobbies & Crafts

Notices

Old 08-18-2007, 12:01 PM   #121
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Do all pug's eyeballs look as if they are looking in opposite directions??
Pugs see very well. Sometimes they get "googly eyes" but they seem to have binocular vision with depth perception when they are alert. (ie both eyes looking forward)

There is a large hawk that lives in a tall tree in our front yard. We walk the pug, we do not let her roam outside because she will eat things she shouldn't. The hawk circles around about 80ft off the ground and is very interested in the pug and the pug is very aware of the hawk. They both see well.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:29 AM   #122
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Any pet be it cat, dog or other is good. They bring much happiness and some pain but well worth it all. Yes even the pug is a good companion and friend and if you own one you will know it is true love for you would not buy one for their looks
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:37 AM   #123
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Y'all have heard the saying that alot of people look like their pets, what about you rhertz? Do you suffer from googly eyes?

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:22 AM   #124
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Y'all have heard the saying that alot of people look like their pets, what about you rhertz? Do you suffer from googly eyes?
Tbelle has the same color as her pasty white snow ball Rosie
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:43 PM   #125
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Only the whites of my eyes are the same color as Rosie!!!

Speaking of that demon, she's been trying to sleep in bed with Mr. Belle and I (all 90 lbs. of her!). She and I have had many restless nights this last week while I try to keep her out and she tries to sneak in. A wise guy gave me the idea to put lemon juice in a bottle and spray her with it when she tried to climb in bed. It only took two squirts and she spent last night in bed with Little Boy Belle! She gave up on ours!!!!!!! I guess that lemon juice isn't worth a comfy place to lay your furry head.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:33 PM   #126
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Any pet be it cat, dog or other is good. They bring much happiness and some pain but well worth it all. Yes even the pug is a good companion and friend and if you own one you will know it is true love for you would not buy one for their looks
Issac talk to coralman about weird fishes such loaches or placostamus aquarium fish which can be very coveted and prized even though they may look strange.

Not that I think the Pug looks strange or weird. She is beautimus. She just has a lot of Fu!! She's on the cutting edge of canine genetics.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:29 AM   #127
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Issac talk to coralman about weird fishes such loaches or placostamus aquarium fish which can be very coveted and prized even though they may look strange.

Not that I think the Pug looks strange or weird. She is beautimus. She just has a lot of Fu!! She's on the cutting edge of canine genetics.
Coralman does not have clue about Pugs I know that their are some ugly fish but how does that relate to ugly Pugs ?

Is your pug related to either one these two ?
Name:  Pugsley-Addams200.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  16.3 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thaddeus.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1369
Thaddeus Pug
Old 08-20-2007, 04:18 PM   #128
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Which dog is prettier? Hmmm....it's a tough call!

Name:	ACF478B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	1370

Name:	pugs_angie_smith_470x318.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1371

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:46 PM   #129
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Two can play that game. Which dog is cutest?

Old 08-20-2007, 04:58 PM   #130
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Crazy Looking Border Collie...

Old 08-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #131
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Crazy Looking Border Collie...

Good luck rhertz I think cute and elegant are two different things. I know you love your puppy and that is good as all dogs and some cats are loving animals.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #132
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Good luck rhertz I think cute and elegant are two different things.
Da Pug is elwegant! Yes you are!
Old 08-20-2007, 08:05 PM   #133
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Let me show you all what pretty looks like:

My two grandpuppies Bella and Reese (Coco and Chanel's offspring!)Click image for larger version

Name:	Album Two 118.jpg
Size:	466.7 KB
ID:	1374

And Christian, my man!

Name:	DSCF0355.JPG
Size:	481.4 KB
ID:	1375
Old 08-21-2007, 05:46 AM   #134
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Let me show you all what pretty looks like:

My two grand puppies Bella and Reese (Coco and Chanel's offspring!)Attachment 1374

And Christian, my man!
Attachment 1375
Attack dogs run, run Do those little dogs go pee pee and poo poo in the house all the time ? I bet those little boys mark there area well
Old 08-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #135
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Those are not all boys....Bella and Reese are girls! All of the babies are potty trained quite well. They aren't attack dogs that's Rosie's job, but they are a great alarm system.