Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 05-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL .. you're still talking ?

You're the one who brought this subject up..
You went on about your surprise why people still ask you why you're not married.. I'm merely stating.. that it's NO FREAKING SURPRISE!

LOL I'd have a phobia of meeting new people too, if I were you.. the way you treat people.. LOL it must suck to be you. LMAO

my "boyfriend" LOL what are you blabbering about now ? Quick, change the subject Brain.. you're going down fast ...
I think the problem is that he is down and has yet to look up all he can do is roll in is own blabbering and have a pity party when he is wrong which is a large part of the time. Brain there is nothing bad about being wrong just own up to it and quit your attacks on every post you make. You did good for a few weeks now back to hate, hate, hate. Well all I can do is laugh, laugh, laugh at such a miserable wretch like you. I am all out of pity
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:00 PM   #32
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
HAHA HAHA

Isaac-Saxxon
This message is hidden because Isaac-Saxxon is on your ignore list.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #33
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL .. you're still talking ?

You're the one who brought this subject up..
You went on about your surprise why people still ask you why you're not married.. I'm merely stating.. that it's NO FREAKING SURPRISE!

LOL I'd have a phobia of meeting new people too, if I were you.. the way you treat people.. LOL it must suck to be you. LMAO

my "boyfriend" LOL what are you blabbering about now ? Quick, change the subject Brain.. you're going down fast ...
It's "No freaking Surprise" to a complete stranger who thinks he knows someone from conversations held on an internet forum.

Gee, now why would that be an indication of just how stupid your line of reasoning is?

BTW, Einstein, I said commitment, not meeting people. Give your wife my phone number and we'll see how scared SHE is of meeting a real man.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:16 PM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
It's "No freaking Surprise" to a complete stranger who thinks he knows someone from conversations held on an internet forum.

Gee, now why would that be an indication of just how stupid your line of reasoning is?

BTW, Einstein, I said commitment, not meeting people. Give your wife my phone number and we'll see how scared SHE is of meeting a real man.
BTW, Einstein,it would scare the hell out of any woman that thought you had their phone number. You are a freak of nature and people run from the likes of Satan and a low life like you. On his belly he crawls all the days of his life ..
Old 05-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #35
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR

LMAO !! What, are you in the fifth grade or something ?

And now you expect us to believe you are mister nice and polite and full of class in person.. but it's just online that you are a complete horses ass ??

Now there's a stretch.. LOL Good one.. where's that damn laugh track when you need one, eh Brain ?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #36
BrainSmashR
Banned

Yeah, I mean it couldn't be anything like you simply making incorrect assumptions about people you know absolutely nothing about ESPECIALLY when your bull**** is centered around the murder of two loved ones.

BTW, when did I tell you I was Mr. Nice as opposed to the man who stand us for what's right regardless of what some monkey mother****er like you thinks about it?
Old 05-18-2007, 04:14 PM   #37
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I think the dollar coin is a bad solution to the problem of paper dollars wearing out quicker than coins. A better solution would be a RFID device (like Speed Pass) that a person loads up with $50 or whatever amount he/she chooses, and then just wave it over the vending machine, stamp machine, or cash register, etc. The technology for this is rather mature by now. Some cards already have a chip inside. American Express Blue? Keys could be encrypted to 256bit which should be safe enough for a $50 and under type of "petty cash" system.

This is if they are unwilling to make quarters into dollars and dimes into quarters and nickels into dimes.............
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I think the dollar coin is a bad solution to the problem of paper dollars wearing out quicker than coins. A better solution would be a RFID device (like Speed Pass) that a person loads up with $50 or whatever amount he/she chooses, and then just wave it over the vending machine, stamp machine, or cash register, etc. The technology for this is rather mature by now. Some cards already have a chip inside. American Express Blue? Keys could be encrypted to 256bit which should be safe enough for a $50 and under type of "petty cash" system.

This is if they are unwilling to make quarters into dollars and dimes into quarters and nickels into dimes.............
When they do away with cash then we will all be plugged into the matrix. It is the master control of man when they can control every dollar and every trans action. Time will tell on this one but you have a good point.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:26 PM   #39
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
When they do away with cash then we will all be plugged into the matrix. It is the master control of man when they can control every dollar and every trans action. Time will tell on this one but you have a good point.
Good point. I'm talking about for the small stuff (cokes burgers stamps). Now I'm all for bringing back the 1000 dollar bill at the same time for large private transactions.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote