Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran
 
rhertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 240 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

So you believe I'm the devil
No, more like - Forsaken (by your own admission)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:47 PM   #17
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Your cut&paste post is off topic my dear friend. Heh, a monkey can cut&paste. Can you write for yourself?
Exactly where did I claim to be a musician?
Quote:
Had you posted a Slayer song against Falwell, (or one that you had thoughtfully written yourself) I doubt I would have cared to response. But you took the opportunity to post a pot shot that your average Iranian might post (as i have demonstrated) in a completely stereotypical nature.
WOW. Imagine two non christian beliefs "preaching" concepts you disagree with.

Must be some kind of fluke, huh? I mean no one has ever gone to war over their differing religious beliefs, have they stupid?
Quote:
Your post was not meant as a comment toward the news but rather it was a mean spirited and inciteful push of the proverbial relgious button, as your above quote demonstates.
Wow, I didn't realize christians thought they were psychic too. I thought your god only bestowed stupidity on his followers.

See the difference between attacking Christians and merely posting song lyrics?

Quote:
(and as Slayer intended I'm sure) Yep, it is only a matter of time before you abuse the privledge and this thread gets closed for "drifting" off topic. I prefer to think of it as slamming it off topic, using the old tried and true "religious zealots ARE idiots" method. But each person can make up his or her own mind here.
And yet you continue to tell me what MY intention are even though "each person can make up his or her own mind here"

Funny how your actions very rarely reflect your words...but that's typical of most christians. Again, see the difference between an attack on your beliefs and the posting of song lyrics?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:47 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 264 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

So you believe I'm the devil

You're more ****ed in the head than Hugo Chavez.
You are not that smart there brian child you are but a small pawn in the big game say one of his "little" minions. Just evil not even good at that.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:49 PM   #19
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
No, more like - Forsaken (by your own admission)

Ahhh, exercising that god given psychic ability and speaking for Isaac now, huh?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:02 PM   #20
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You are not that smart there brian child you are but a small pawn in the big game say one of his "little" minions. Just evil not even good at that.
Satan's principle activity is as accuser. The word devil means "slanderer, accuser." The devil accuses us before God (Job 1-2). Revelation says that he is the "accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night" (Revelation 12:10). He also slanders us before men. He tries to make sure that any good work done by Christ's church receives a bad name. The devil and his demons also accuse us to ourselves. He wants to make us feel guilty.


Just caught you in another lie, zealot.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #21
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran
 
rhertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 240 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Ahhh, exercising that god given psychic ability and speaking for Isaac now, huh?
No just reading your avatar with the cross above the word "Forsaken".. Like Duh!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:09 PM   #22
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member
 
Al Swearengen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 849
Rep Power: 193 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
BTW, my method is NOT attack, but rather to ridicule.

LOL...I thought YOUR method involved curlin your lips over your teeth and the liberal use of vaseline?

The "confirmed catholic" athiest just cant stand Christianity. Makes ya wonder, dont it folks? I'd bet anything "Brain" here was molested at some point by a catholic priest...sure would explain alot, wouldnt it? Ya have my sympathies, Brain. Get yourself a lawyer and go after em.
__________________
Molon Labe!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:10 PM   #23
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
No just reading your avatar with the cross above the word "Forsaken".. Like Duh!!
Ahh, so you totally ignored HIS comment then, which was to call me alternative names, quoted in the BIBLE, for the devil himself.

Imagine my surprise....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:11 PM   #24
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
LOL...I thought YOUR method involved curlin your lips over your teeth and the liberal use of vaseline?

The "confirmed catholic" athiest just cant stand Christianity. Makes ya wonder, dont it folks? I'd bet anything "Brain" here was molested at some point by a catholic priest...sure would explain alot, wouldnt it? Ya have my sympathies, Brain. Get yourself a lawyer and go after em.

Well that what you get for thinking isn't it.

BTW, My phone number is still the same whenever you feel like testing out your little theory, puss.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:11 PM   #25
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 264 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Satan's principle activity is as accuser. The word devil means "slanderer, accuser." The devil accuses us before God (Job 1-2). Revelation says that he is the "accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night" (Revelation 12:10). He also slanders us before men. He tries to make sure that any good work done by Christ's church receives a bad name. The devil and his demons also accuse us to ourselves. He wants to make us feel guilty.


Just caught you in another lie, zealot.
You know I am right on the money here and accuse away it will not change the facts brain. You can call names and beat you head on the key board for all I care you will still come to know one day that your are on the wrong thread now you fate as I said is up to "I AM THAT I AM" Ehyeh asher ehyeh and then and only then will you know the ill of what comes out of your vile sacrilege mouth.

No lies just truth and yes I am a zealot for what it is I believe so you did get something right Brain.
Rhertz is not so much standing up for me as he is what he believes
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:13 PM   #26
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran
 
rhertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 240 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Ahh, so you totally ignored HIS comment then, which was to call me alternative names, quoted in the BIBLE, for the devil himself.

Imagine my surprise....
Yeah I missed that.....sorry I do not read every post every time.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #27
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Am I supposed to be ashamed that a fool thinks I'm a god?

Or is the fool ashamed that he can't control the continuous string of lies coming out of his mouth and therefore can't control the thrashing he's getting on biblical knowledge?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #28
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yeah I missed that.....sorry I do not read every post every time.

Fair enough.....At least you're honest. I can't expect anymore than that.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #29
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 264 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Am I supposed to be ashamed that a fool thinks I'm a god?

Or is the fool ashamed that he can't control the continuous string of lies coming out of his mouth and therefore can't control the thrashing he's getting on biblical knowledge?
You are the fool Sir ! I do think your new avatar goes with your dark side approach to life. Well done because a avatar should reflect who you are.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #30
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 48
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You know I am right on the money here and accuse away it will not change the facts brain. You can call names and beat you head on the key board for all I care you will still come to know one day that your are on the wrong thread now you fate as I said is up to "I AM THAT I AM" Ehyeh asher ehyeh and then and only then will you know the ill of what comes out of your vile sacrilege mouth.

No lies just truth and yes I am a zealot for what it is I believe so you did get something right Brain.
Rhertz is not so much standing up for me as he is what he believes

Umm, actually, he just admitted he was defending a position he had no background information on.

Another blatant example of your continued use of propaganda.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com