Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Old 10-22-2006, 07:44 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Iraq found in the Bible.

VERY INTERESTING-

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was! in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq

18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon , which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia . The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq.

And also, This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages ...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:32 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm
Sorry Sir Isaac, but I think that is a hoax:
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/k/koran-war.htm

But I do agree that Iraq is rich is both Jewish and Christian history that predates Islam.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:27 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You have a good point

What is real ? What we read or what we are told to think ? It is your mind that makes it real. Is it the red pill or the blue pill ? In a sea of information I think the water is very deep. In the days of old you where never better than the original but with the advent of computers that does not hold true.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:17 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
What is real ? What we read or what we are told to think ? It is your mind that makes it real. Is it the red pill or the blue pill ? In a sea of information I think the water is very deep. In the days of old you where never better than the original but with the advent of computers that does not hold true.
In any case, google is your friend. All I did was google up "Koran (9:11)" because it seemed too coincidental to be true. It was.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:13 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Hey there Rhertz,
I should google more :-( You can never do to much home work before going
to post something. I think I will just stick to small talk and comments on other
threads !
Isaac
Old 11-27-2006, 01:36 PM   #6
MattyMattyChooChoo

Rep Power: 0 MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice
Would that be Iraq the people, Iraq the government, Iraq the land?

The first clue that it's a hoax was nobody knows exactly where the Garden of Eden was because nobody has ever found it!
MattyMattyChooChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:16 PM   #7
geodood
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 geodood has a spectacular aura about geodood has a spectacular aura about
I thought it was in Florida! Or was that the Fountain of Youth??
geodood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:05 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Iraq the land

There has been proof of the location just west of the Black Sea but not enough proof to close the book on the case. Now as far as Iraq have you ever read of the city of Ur?
Isaac
Old 11-30-2006, 03:02 PM   #9
Hattie Thomas

Rep Power: 0 Hattie Thomas is on a distinguished road Hattie Thomas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hattie Thomas
yeah and Unicorns are in the King James Bible....

Job (Chapter 39:9,10):

‘Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib? Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?’

Deuteronomy 33:17
"His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."

Numbers 23:22
God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Psalm 22:21
Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Last edited by Hattie Thomas; 11-30-2006 at 03:03 PM. Reason: typo
Hattie Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:06 PM   #10
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Can I get an Amen ?
Can I get a witness ?

Peace out
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:24 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

Ephraim was the largest of the tribes and is the UK of today and Manasseh makes up the largest part of America. A study in secular history and Biblical history for you folks. I will give Bob a Amen on that one. There is no unicorn in the Bible it is mistranslated is should be Ox with it being on allot of the Crest from the UK and in Westminster too. Sister a Hebrew dictionary and a concordance would be a great asset. Look out shallow water let the deep sea
role.
Maranatha
Isaac
Old 11-30-2006, 09:47 PM   #12
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
well at least we're trying to keep this in the Religion forum :-)

Gots to get some religion..
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:56 PM   #13
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

I'm cool with it, as long as nobody starts preaching in tongues!! I have a hard enough time with English! err I mean Ephraim!
Old 12-01-2006, 09:32 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

long as nobody starts preaching in tongues!!

Tongues are spoken after the spirits get from the belly to the head. Will anybody drink to that ?
Isaac