Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 03-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #16
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
They've just found the body of a little boy in Georgia who had been abducted by one of these monsters. I dont give a good god damn whether these monsters are "sick", the only thing they deserve is many months of torture, years of torture if possible, ulitmately ending in a horrific death.

Whats more, this is a service I myself would gladly provide...free of charge. "Due process" be damned!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:58 PM   #17
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Lol! That's a lot like what Ron White says about murderers. He mentioned one example in one of his shows about a killer he saw on the news that killed his mother, grandmother, wife, and kids without provocation. He got the death sentence, a group of people stood up on his behalf and said they can't kill him because he is too crazy to know they're killing him. Ron's opinions on this topic was, "Of course he's crazy, he killed people! Stop putting all crazy people in one group, d**n it!"
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:23 PM   #18
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
Why does his daughter get your sympathies? She was part of the deal. She was old enough to know what she was doing.

Where do you find these people on the internet? I've been searching for years to find a pervert on the internet. I think it would be fun to pretend to be a kid and set up a meeting. Just think how funny it would be for the police to find a grown white man naked tied to a stop sign in Cedar Grove. A note wrote on his chest with a magic marker that says, I was going to meet a child from the internet for some sex. I was fooled, it was a big ole dude in a chevy 396!
The daughter has my sympathy because she was most likely sexually abused as a child by her father. She may be old enough to know what she was doing, but she may not know it is wrong, because her father raised her to believe this behavior was okay.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:27 AM   #19

It's 2007 and they whole world has tv's and internet. People today know right from wrong. She knew she was not suppose to have sex with other peoples children. Everybody knows that. It's on the news all the time. People learn it in school as young children all the time. Some still do it but they know they shouldn't. It's like the midget and the horse, some just enjoy it but they know better.

I also wonder about thses kids on the internet. Don't they know better then to leave the safity of their homes to go meet some stranger for sex? It don't matter if the stranger says they are 15 years old, they are still strangers. Should these kids even be looking for sex on the internet to start with? They should be outside doing what most American children did in the past growing up.
meeting neighborhood children in a wooded lot to have sex like we all did.
396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Most kids, I'd imagine, are taught not to talk to strangers, but they are encouraged to talk to other kids. Therefore, if someone approaches them on the Internet, claiming to be a kid, they will probably acknowledge them. With that, I'm sure a lot of these kids aren't on the web looking for sex. The topic was most likely brought to them.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #21
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
You don't know the trauma she suffered. She may be brainwashed by her father. However, I do believe she should be punished. The father is a sick human being and should be severely punished.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I am with Isabella here. This girl has to be a victim of her father. I will bet if given time and if the whole story comes out, the girl has been abused her whole life by her father. Victims in that situation, just like the boy who was just found a few months ago after being kidnapped several years ago, will do anything to keep the abuser happy. It's almost like a case of Stockholm syndrome. None of us can judge this young lady and say what we do to her since none of us truly know her entire story. I think we can know it is probably not pretty. And yes, she surely knows right from wrong but in her mind what is worse? Maybe the punishment put out by her abuser. There are some very, very sick situations out there and I think this is going to be one of those.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:57 PM   #23
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

I agree that her past experiences are likely the source of her behavior now. However, even if this is so, disciplinary correction is the most appropriate way to deal with her in hopes that she will make the changes she needs to make.

Most people forget that incarceration is meant to be a negative reinforcement for criminal behavior and not simply the public's revenge on someone who has behaved badly.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:56 PM   #24
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I could go either way on the subject of the daughter pending more facts. Hopefully there will be some updates to this story
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote