Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #16
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
That's why I didn't post the answer.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:49 PM   #17
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Oh yeah! I found some proof that Macaca was actually Santabot. First, check Mac's profile.

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/member.php?u=599

Notice his AIM screen name! Now check this Google search I ran cross-referencing "Santabot" with Macaca's screen name. We have a match!!!

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Sa...s=&safe=images
Old 05-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #18
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Good CSI sleuthing skills Anime!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 09:10 PM   #19
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Oh yeah! I found some proof that Macaca was actually Santabot. First, check Mac's profile.

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/member.php?u=599

Notice his AIM screen name! Now check this Google search I ran cross-referencing "Santabot" with Macaca's screen name. We have a match!!!

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Sa...s=&safe=images
That's interesting!! I also thought as I was catching up on a few threads that Macaca sure sounds ALOT like Santababy!! Kudos Anime! One can usually spot a wolf in sheeps clothing!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:18 PM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Hehehe, thanks. One cannot hide for my smilies are all powerful! They see all and know all!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:27 PM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Hehehe, thanks. One cannot hide for my smilies are all powerful! They see all and know all!
You know Anime I read your post and immediately thought you need a smiley with one big eye on the front of his head, that looks around!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:59 PM   #22
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Sure, why not!? In fact, I already have one. Here he is!

Old 05-05-2007, 06:58 AM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

That smiley is kinda freaky looking.

Old 05-05-2007, 07:16 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
That smiley is kinda freaky looking.

Kinda of freaky ? Reminds me of Russell
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:06 AM   #25
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
That's a nice smiley Anime.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #26
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I knew it the first time I read his post.