Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-29-2007, 04:55 PM   #16
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
A bathroom isn't private? I can hang my wang out to pee, what's the difference?
A public restroom, no, is not private enough for that. It's private enough to use the facilities, but not for humping a doll.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:05 PM   #17
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
>it should be done in private

A bathroom isn't private? I can hang my wang out to pee, what's the difference?

>you would not care if your wife walked in on something like that

Why would I? She would probably find it hilarious. What is harmful about a guy humping a doll? Also, why is my wife going into a men's room?
I didn't she was going in the men's room. I said if the guy could have sex in a public bathroom where everyone can watch then he just as well do it on the sidewalk, then your wife could walk up.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:08 PM   #18
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>It's private enough to use the facilities, but not for humping a doll.

Why is that? Why does humping a doll require more privacy than dropping kids off at the pool?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #19
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>I said if the guy could have sex in a public bathroom where everyone can watch

Everyone can't watch in a public restroom. If he's in a stall then nobody can watch unless they want to peek over the top, a violation of the doll-humper's privacy. If he's in the middle of the floor then only people of the same gender that have agreed to enter a public restroom can watch.

What would your opinion be if this were a one-seater and he had the door locked?
Old 10-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #20
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
>I said if the guy could have sex in a public bathroom where everyone can watch

Everyone can't watch in a public restroom. If he's in a stall then nobody can watch unless they want to peek over the top, a violation of the doll-humper's privacy. If he's in the middle of the floor then only people of the same gender that have agreed to enter a public restroom can watch.

What would your opinion be if this were a one-seater and he had the door locked?
If it was a one seater and he locked the door, then go for it, no one will see him, it is private. But you need to give it up about the stall, there is no way he can lie down in a stall with the doll, if he could and lock the door he would still be a little private. If he was going to do that where INS officers could catch him why not just go to the sheriff office and use their restroom.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:38 PM   #21
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

He could have easily done it in a handicapped stall.

I asked the wife when I got home. She said she didn't think it should be against the law to hump a doll in a public restroom, even outside of a stall.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:50 AM   #22
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
He could have easily done it in a handicapped stall.

I asked the wife when I got home. She said she didn't think it should be against the law to hump a doll in a public restroom, even outside of a stall.
I guess we can suppose that she is a real person and not a doll right?

Hey Joe, what if you are standing at a urinal and the guy next to you whips it out and starts going to town? Is that appropriate? Is it private?
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:51 AM   #23
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Hahaha, sometimes I wish she wasn't real but most of the time I'm glad she is.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:01 AM   #24
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
It's against the law to have sex with a doll in a bathroom?
I think it's illegal to have sex in a public bathroom period, regardless of the party or parties involved.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:30 PM   #25
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

1. That shouldn't be illegal, either.

2. Sex with a doll isn't sex, it's masturbation. Why in the world would that be illegal in a public bathroom? You can hold your wang out but you can't shake it?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #26
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
1. That shouldn't be illegal, either.

2. Sex with a doll isn't sex, it's masturbation. Why in the world would that be illegal in a public bathroom? You can hold your wang out but you can't shake it?
Not next to me. Not more than three times, anyway. Isn't that the rule? Honestly Joe, we can't have the populace masturbating in public whenever the mood strikes them. There'd be anarchy!