Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Business

Notices

Old 05-17-2007, 07:43 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Canada To Ban Foreign Strippers

Canada will start denying work permits to foreign strippers to prevent them from being abused and to clamp down on human trafficking, Immigration Minister Diane Finley said on Wednesday.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:14 AM   #2
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
They don't need them, Canada has PLENTY of hot native chicks.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:44 AM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I hear Canada is actually more anal about censorship than we are.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:13 AM   #4
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Not sex-wise, they're not.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:26 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I knew joe would be our man on this thread What is their specialty Joe ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:04 AM   #6
Millipede

Rep Power: 0 Millipede has a spectacular aura about Millipede has a spectacular aura about Millipede has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Millipede Send a message via Yahoo to Millipede
Dang, there goes my dream career.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:49 PM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I beg to differ. Within the online anime circles, I'm always hearing that some forms of hentai and doujinshi (anime-style sexual art) are illegal in Canada. This point was made clear by popular anime artist Daniel Renard of the San Renard comic series last year as he is planning on moving to Canada.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:18 PM   #8
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
SEX SELLS! no matter what country it is it sells. They can censor anything they want but sex sells. Women degrade themselves to this level. As I have said before, would you take the stripper, whore, prostitute home to mama? If not then I suggest leaving it alone, including downloading, paying for it etc