Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #16
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I am here everyday!
Old 03-16-2007, 01:32 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
I could be a male posing as a woman.
there's only one person on the internet that uses the same picture and same sig line on every forum. shy? not this one. female? I'm pretty sure she is. Unless it is one of those duck duck goose boys, a monkey in the bush.
396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:23 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Notice anybody MIA on this board and anybody new

Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
there's only one person on the internet that uses the same picture and same sig line on every forum. shy? not this one. female? I'm pretty sure she is. Unless it is one of those duck duck goose boys, a monkey in the bush.
with the same condesending comments that the MIA person used to post ? I wonder who that might be Yes folks he is back with just a number and no name !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:16 PM   #19
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
No name, just a number..... Reminds of something from the Hitler regime.

what does 396 stand for?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:24 PM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I think 396 had mentioned something about having a Chevy 396 in another thread.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #21

Don't be shy, spell it out so we don't have to read between the lines.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Well we want to know if you are a "Smith"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
Don't be shy, spell it out so we don't have to read between the lines.
I think you might be the Brainsmashr with a new avatar Well are you? I would like to know if you are willing to say as always is your "choice" either way I am not for anybody leaving the board who ever they might be welcome to the fire or back to the fire it is still nice and warm. See you in future post.
Isacc
Old 03-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #23

I'll let you wonder for a while longer.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #24
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
I thought 396 was a person on other forums called bagger, but now I believe he is our one and only BS.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:18 PM   #25
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I don't get that vibe at all. I don't know this bagger person, but I'm totally convinced that 396 is not Brain. Welcome to SBLive!, 396.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:52 PM   #26
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I use to be shy (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) when it came to forums but who knows me here really? The ones that really do know me in RL like me believe me i am likeable.
LOL, no I don't believe you used to be shy!

Yes I know you online!

Yes I know you in RL!

Yes I think you are very likeable. And that goes for the majority of people out there I think.

All I can say is that I really miss the Quake days... I am rhertz, and I like to think of myself as one of the many past nameless employees of the old original ShreveNet. Perhaps we should start an ex-shrevenet group! hehehe
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:09 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

No matter if it is or not the Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I don't get that vibe at all. I don't know this bagger person, but I'm totally convinced that 396 is not Brain. Welcome to SBLive!, 396.
I think more people will help the different views of this board. I do not think if it is the brain that it will take long to see. A zelot like the BSr will not be able to control his rage. I like to see new avatars so lets read some new post boys the fire is warm and welcome to the machine.
Isaac
Old 03-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
I thought 396 was a person on other forums called bagger, but now I believe he is our one and only BS.
Why don't you try and send me a privage message like you use to. That should tell the tale.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #29

did it answer your question?
Old 03-16-2007, 10:50 PM   #30
Isabella
Advanced Member

bagger, you almost fooled me for a second until I read your post on the Interracial thread then I knew it was you! You are a very bad boy!
Welcome, but behave yourself and don't be so grouchy!