Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Don't Taze Me Bro!!

If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, then you behind on the news!! I want a "Don't Taze Me Bro" t-shirt...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #2
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Ha Ha! Yeah, I know what you're talkin bout. The loser who wouldnt shut up and sit down when his time ran out at the John Kerry speech at that college. The guy just wouldnt shut his piehole, so the security guards lit his dumb ass up like a Christmas tree. The attention-starved wanker had it comin, and he got off light if ya ask me. They shoulda juiced his dumb ass AGAIN just to make sure he got the messege.

Tazers and stunguns are cool. They should give them to teachers to keep kids in the 5th grade and up in line. I can remember plenty of rude, disruptive lil bastards that could NOT sit still and keep quiet to save their lives. A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention, and I'd bet ya a months pay they'd think long and hard before actin stupid again!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-19-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:08 PM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, then you behind on the news!! I want a "Don't Taze Me Bro" t-shirt...

Excellent!

Old 09-19-2007, 09:19 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
LOL, you have quite a t-shirt collection there Latenight!
Old 09-19-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
LOL, you have quite a t-shirt collection there Latenight!

Order your "Don't taze me bro!" t-shirt today, only $20.00
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #6
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post

Tazers and stunguns are cool. They should give them to teachers to keep kids in the 5th grade and up in line. I can remember plenty of rude, disruptive lil bastards that could NOT sit still and keep quiet to save their lives. A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention, and I'd bet ya a months pay they'd think long and hard before actin stupid again!
They chose to use ritalin instead!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:27 AM   #7
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Sorry, but I dont believe in that Ritalin nonsense. Whats called for here is a lil somethin called DISCIPLINE!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:52 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Name:  Child.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  16.1 KB
It takes a major effort to raise a child and sometimes parents are way to quick to jump to meds to fix a problem when instead they are causing a problem
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:39 AM   #9
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Place order

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
Order your "Don't taze me bro!" t-shirt today, only $20.00
I'll take two.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:05 AM   #10
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Bill Oreilly has " Dont taze me bro!" bumper stickers on his web site!
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:59 AM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

I don't like bumper stickers. Someone might disagree with my statement and want to scratch my car up. But when wearing your statement on your chest, well they gotta speak direct to the Boss if they have a problem with it!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:20 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Funny Taze !

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #13
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention

A 250,000 watt Taser would kill anything it touched. A typical police model is anywhere from 7-30 watts.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention

A 250,000 watt Taser would kill anything it touched. A typical police model is anywhere from 7-30 watts.

I wise old physist once told me the following in context of a collision. Mass won't kill you. Speed won't kill you. Momentum (Mass X Speed) is what kills....

Likewise it takes some Amps and some Volts to equal power (P=VA). Watts is what kills.. So....

How many of you have ever licked the end of a 9v transistor type battery?? That is a unique experience that is hard to describe.....
Old 09-22-2007, 06:55 AM   #15
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Watts versus Volts

Quote:
A 300,000-volt stun gun will drop an assailant to their knees in 3-5 seconds and is more than adequate to repel an attacker so you can escape unharmed. To put stun gun voltage in perspective, it takes approximately 200 milliamps to kill a full size person. Our non-lethal 300,000-volt stun guns deliver approximately 1-2 milliamp. Volts in essence means flow rate of electricity. The higher the stun gun volt output the higher the flow rate of electricity delivered to the target. Different people will have different natural resistance to electrical current thus flow rate can be a factor. Non-lethal stun guns, stun batons, and stun tasers, have a higher instant incapacitation rate than a 9mm handgun, and are legal to carry in most states. When seconds count, a stun gun taser can quickly incapacitate an attacker with no permanent harm and enable you to escape unharmed.
I'm sure Al meant volts.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote