Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 11-16-2006, 12:27 PM   #16
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
A thread about vietnam

How did this turn into a thread about Vietnam..
I'd have to say, I agree. that was real mess.
Tore this country apart, and I feel sorry for the way some of our service men were treated when they returned home..
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:12 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
John Murtha the pro Arab Rep. is hurting Americas

John Murtha back at it again and again. This column is a good read even for those of you that lean a bit left http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi He has had his hands in the dirt for the last thirty years.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:07 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
What American could support this guy ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
John Murtha back at it again and again. This column is a good read even for those of you that lean a bit left http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi He has had his hands in the dirt for the last thirty years.
Isaac
In case you missed the video on "I Love the '80s," Rep. Murtha was caught on tape negotiating bribes with Arab sheiks during the FBI's Abscam investigation in 1980. The Abscam investigation was conducted by Jimmy Carter's Justice Department, not right-wing Republicans.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote