Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Business

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 11:54 AM   #31
joepole
SBLive! Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,606
Rep Power: 191 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>there are readily verifiable facts and UNDENIABLE evidence supporting my statements.

Except when discussing the law regarding shotting intruders. Then you post facts and UNDENIABLE evidence supporting the opposite of your statements.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:43 PM   #32
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 201 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

I'll stop "dissing" the Saints when they start EARNING that $186 million dollars dumbass Mike Foster payed to keep their no superbowl ring having asses here.

BTW, do you know who's HAS been to the Superbowl more times than any other team in the history of the NFL?

That's right buddy, America's team
I could care less who's been more often, no reason for me to be a fan of them.. and in the mean while.. I'll sit back and remember how the Saints last season handed the 'boys' their ass in a primetime blow out in the cowboys home stadium MAN WAS THAT FUN TO WATCH !!!

SAINTS 42
Boys 17
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:37 PM   #33
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 47
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
I could care less who's been more often, no reason for me to be a fan of them.. and in the mean while.. I'll sit back and remember how the Saints last season handed the 'boys' their ass in a primetime blow out in the cowboys home stadium MAN WAS THAT FUN TO WATCH !!!

SAINTS 42
Boys 17

I hope you recorded it because we BOTH know it will never happen again.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:38 PM   #34
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 201 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I hope you recorded it because we BOTH know it will never happen again.
LOL you are such a goober.. and you're a cowboys fan to boot.. that explains
SOOOO MUCH LOL LMAO !!!

and if history is any indication, as far as your most recent Saints vs. 'boy's' outcomes..

Since 1996:

Head to head, wins: Saints 5, Cowboys 0

Head to head, points: Saints 135, Cowboys 64

Playoff wins: Saints 2, Cowboys 0

Should about cover it.

LOL

Last edited by LateNight; 05-16-2007 at 05:29 PM.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:26 PM   #35
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 47
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Only an idiot like you would expect anyone's favorite team to win EVERY single game they play.

However I DO find it interesting that you can actually remember the number of times the wost team in the history of the NFL actually won a game.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #36
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 250 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You are living in yesterday. The day of the cow fags is past and the day of the Saints is at hand. Once again you choose to not see the facts in real time
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:35 PM   #37
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 201 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Only an idiot like you would expect anyone's favorite team to win EVERY single game they play.

However I DO find it interesting that you can actually remember the number of times the wost team in the history of the NFL actually won a game.
What the heck are you talking about.. you're the idiot who went on about how the Saints were never going to beat your "boys" again. merely demonstrating to you, that your boys have been on quite the roll against the saints.

and no I didn't "remember" other than the INCREDIBLE beating your boys took this last season against the saints.. I had to look up the rest of the info.

and when did I say ANYTHING about ANYONE winning every game ?

LMAO
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:39 PM   #38
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 201 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You are living in yesterday. The day of the cow fags is past and the day of the Saints is at hand. Once again you choose to not see the facts in real time


Tell it like it is sir Isaac !!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:15 PM   #39
joepole
SBLive! Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,606
Rep Power: 191 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Only an idiot like you would expect anyone's favorite team to win EVERY single game they play.

Isn''t that what you did? Am I mistaken or didn't you say that the Cowboys would beat the Saints every time they ever played in the future? If not, then what did "we BOTH know it will never happen again" mean?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:37 AM   #40
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 47
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
What the heck are you talking about.. you're the idiot who went on about how the Saints were never going to beat your "boys" again. merely demonstrating to you, that your boys have been on quite the roll against the saints.

and no I didn't "remember" other than the INCREDIBLE beating your boys took this last season against the saints.. I had to look up the rest of the info.

and when did I say ANYTHING about ANYONE winning every game ?

LMAO
Exactly my point. If the Saints had a REAL fan base or a team they could be proud of, you'd know their stats like REAL fans know the stats of America's Team.

8 Superbowls, 5 victories... While the Saints have failed to make an apparence EVERY SINGLE YEAR they have existed.

I'll bet you $100 RIGHT NOW the Saints don't make it to the Superbowl AGAIN this year....forget about actually winning the thing.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #41
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 47
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
You know, it just occurred to me your bragging about a team taking $186 MILLION dollars from our state over a 10 year period not scheduled to end until 2011 while there are literally still thousands of homeless and displaced people in/from New Orleans and the surrounding areas as a result of Katrina and the negligence of our state government and the insurance companies.

It's one thing to be a fan, it's something entirely different to be a fan of the needless burdens placed on our state by incompetent officials. Let them go to San Antonio...they will still be the same team and our state will save 18,600,000 a year until 2011 for a grand total of 93 million dollars if you include 2007.

Or you could actually start buying tickets, but we both know THAT'S a joke, right?

Edit Even if you buy the tickets, they still get the money out of our State budget. Our only salvation is if they leave...Thank you piece of **** Mike Foster.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:55 AM   #42
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 47
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
How ironic that this is on the Louisiana: Lost Again thread......




Actually it's quite sad, but it's no secret this IS the state we live in.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 05-17-2007 at 07:12 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:18 AM   #43
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 201 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I will agree.. that there are times.. when I wasn't too pleased with the money LA spent on the Saints. However, I would argue, that between what money was spent on the the SuperDome.. and what Saints football did for New Orleans and the surrounding areas last year.. you simply can't put a price on. Considering the condition the city was in.. The Saints had a complete sell out season last year. The attention that was brought to the city by the Saints stellar play last year, and mulitiple prime time games they had from the Superdome.. and not to mention the countless hours and money that Saints players have donated to their city. As impressed as I was all year long by the team, I can only imagine what it meant to the folks still living there, trying to get by in the wake of Katrina.

Other than that.. your posts, your avatar, and signature simply affirm to me what a sad little person you are.. and a cowboys fan to boot.. the whole thing makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:21 AM   #44
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 250 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
When the Saints go marching in there will be no more bad avatars or devil children He seems to like fire and that is a good thing he will feel right at home. Cow Fags Would that be Broken Back Cowboys
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:33 AM   #45
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran
 
piemaker720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,584
Rep Power: 182 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
OMG, Brain is a cow turd fan. I for one love them Saints. GO SAINTS GO! I have faith in the Saints. As for the Cow Patty team they need to retire.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com