Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Technology

Notices

Old 04-27-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The Bumble Bee
A Bumble Bee, if dropped into an open tumbler, will be there until it
dies, unless it is taken out. It never sees the means of escape at the
top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near
the bottom. It will seek a way where none exists, until it completely
destroys itself.

People
In many ways, we are like the Bumble Bee. We struggle about with all our problems and frustrations, never realizing that all we have to do is look up.

AMEN!! (that is that)

Bees cannot fly vertically into the air, just like the buzzard in your other story.....stupid mother****er
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:45 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Obviously you've never caught bees in a jar otherwise you'd know this is complete bull****.....which is really just par for the course from you.
Did you get your avatar from working the chain gang and cracking heads for a living there buddy. It would seem you have had your head cracked
I called a bee professional before I posted that dip **** and he told me it was true Bumble Brain
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:27 AM   #3
Brutus

Rep Power: 0 Brutus is a jewel in the rough Brutus is a jewel in the rough Brutus is a jewel in the rough
Jack of all trades and master of none!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Bees cannot fly vertically into the air, just like the buzzard in your other story.....stupid mother****er
Brian, where to start with your vast knowledge of the world. Please do not speak of subjects you have no knowledge of. The bee in the jar can fly straight up to exit the container but does not because it can see through the glass and does not understand the barrier between it and the outside. The bee can not climb well on glass, or it would crawl up the glass and out the top. A Bubble Bee can fly vertically! I have seen thousands of bees and if you would like me to document this for you I will. The next time you are at work, watching other people, take a minute and look at the bees and you will notice they can fly in all directions.

Thank you for allowing the world to see the mind of a Prison Guard!
Brutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:29 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 269 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
I've really got to hand it to you all. Out of some 30 something replies to this thread, I think maybe just one of them was on topic. I feel sorry for the person looking here for a disussion on a "New Planet" discovery.

Anyways..
Yea, it could use a new name other than what they are calling it now.. :"581 c" now that's orginal

Click image for larger version

Name:	nwplanet.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	409
This artistic illustration released by the European Southern Observatory on Tuesday, April 24, 2007, shows planets orbiting the red dwarf star, Gliese 581. Astronomers believe that the newly discovered planet Gliese 581 c, left, is potentially habitable.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:20 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
newly discovered planet Gliese 581 c potentially habitable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
I've really got to hand it to you all. Out of some 30 something replies to this thread, I think maybe just one of them was on topic. I feel sorry for the person looking here for a discussion on a "New Planet" discovery.

Anyways..
Yea, it could use a new name other than what they are calling it now.. :"581 c" now that's original

Attachment 409
This artistic illustration released by the European Southern Observatory on Tuesday, April 24, 2007, shows planets orbiting the red dwarf star, Gliese 581. Astronomers believe that the newly discovered planet Gliese 581 c, left, is potentially habitable.
This shows that there is plenty of new info that science has yet to find out and this too might prove that other planetary systems can and will shed new light on what science "thought" was true but may not be true. I have enjoyed the photos that the Hubble and other new imaging has shown us.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:02 AM   #6
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Tbelle, sorta of scary knowing he passes by my house every morning. LOL.

Wonder what he means by Pioneer baby? Perhaps he is referring to my age.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:04 AM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
It is scary he's passing by and you didn't even know you had a stalker!!

I think Pioneer is referring to his stereo. Do you hear a loud stereo every day? Somebody driving by with a loud stereo, a mullet, and wearing Birkenstocks in a uniform. Be in the watch for that person!
Old 04-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Tbelle, sorta of scary knowing he passes by my house every morning. LOL.

Wonder what he means by Pioneer baby? Perhaps he is referring to my age.
Isabella you can not be a Pioneer baby at 29 years of age. I like your post and kind spirit I consider a Christian woman like you as a woman to be held in high esteem. I am feel for you having to live near someone so filled with guile and hate. You will prevail over the dark side no problem
Old 04-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #9
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Aww Isaac, thanks. I am not worried about Brain. If I needed helped and asked him to help me, I bet he would. He is probably more bark than bite.