Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-17-2007, 05:18 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
This thread will die after that rant i went on that's for sure.
Hey Scarlett is the Peace Sign a symbol of Satan You have every right to rant looking at me and many others on this board you are very nice.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:20 PM   #32
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I wish I hadn't read this thread. Well, can't win em all.. It's all Santabot's fault for digging up a old Christmas thread.

Never though there could be so much negativity about a peace sign.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #33
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Hey Scarlett is the Peace Sign a symbol of Satan You have every right to rant looking at me and many others on this board you are very nice.
Isaac
Of course I am nice that's why my boss kept me for 5 yrs!! Right boss????????? anywho, I don't think the peace sign is a symbol of satan. I recall being a small child using the peace sign as fun.

I wasn't a 60's child but 80's child, hair bands, pot, head bands etc............. ex co-workers know what i am talking about the best times ever!

right now i am jamming to journey everyone that was in that era knows Journey!

Peace out
Old 04-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #34
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I wish I hadn't read this thread. Well, can't win em all.. It's all Santabot's fault for digging up a old Christmas thread.

Never though there could be so much negativity about a peace sign.
I'm glad santabot/christmas thread was dug up. Lets dig up some more i'm ready for them all lol
Old 04-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #35
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
The peace sign is a symbol of Satan, eh? SURE it is! (sarcasm)

Some people like to say my Pagan star (the pentacle) is a satanic symbol too. I know of one website whose author thinks Pokemon, Digimon, and Harry Potter are all satanic. There are a rare breed who think television itself is satanic.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:17 PM   #36
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
The peace sign is a symbol of Satan, eh? SURE it is! (sarcasm)

Some people like to say my Pagan star (the pentacle) is a satanic symbol too. I know of one website whose author thinks Pokemon, Digimon, and Harry Potter are all satanic. There are a rare breed who think television itself is satanic.
Don't you know this entire world is satanic (sarcasm to the extreme )

People need to get a life and quit worrying about the signs of peace it's a peace sign which stands for smoking pot is kick arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 06:54 PM   #37
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
People just need to stop worrying about evil. It's a pointless concept. The source of true evil is not in signs or symbols. It's not in people or things. It is the intent that matters.

If your true intentions are good, then your actions will be good as a direct result no matter what those actions are. This goes for gestures, symbols, actions, everything! Gestures and symbols are not alive, do not have free will, and therefore do not have alignment.

An intentional action that results in suffering or pain without any empathic regards or regret is evil. Displaying the peace sign is not satanic and far from evil in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
People just need to stop worrying about evil. It's a pointless concept. The source of true evil is not in signs or symbols. It's not in people or things. It is the intent that matters.

If your true intentions are good, then your actions will be good as a direct result no matter what those actions are. This goes for gestures, symbols, actions, everything! Gestures and symbols are not alive, do not have free will, and therefore do not have alignment.

An intentional action that results in suffering or pain without any empathic regards or regret is evil. Displaying the peace sign is not satanic and far from evil in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
Evil is real Anime. Maybe not in you mind but it is out there and if you do not think so go take a walk on the wrong side of town and you will. It is every where there is a greedy hand to feed. Wake up young man and see that you are one of many and you can not be first only next in there traps. You know I like your post but there are gang signs and many others such as flags and many more that all mean something and many are evil. CULT Children Under Lucifer's Teaching Yea that is just the tip of the ice berg.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:56 PM   #39
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Evil is real Anime. Maybe not in you mind but it is out there and if you do not think so go take a walk on the wrong side of town and you will. It is every where there is a greedy hand to feed. Wake up young man and see that you are one of many and you can not be first only next in there traps. You know I like your post but there are gang signs and many others such as flags and many more that all mean something and many are evil. CULT Children Under Lucifer's Teaching Yea that is just the tip of the ice berg.
Isaac
You misunderstand. Yes, indeed, there most certainly is evil in the world. There are people who regularly cause suffering and pain in others without any regard for anything but their own desires. There are evil people out there. I was merely defining evil. I wasn't saying evil doesn't exist. Think about it. WHAT makes an action evil or not?

However, my point is that evil is defined by intention. If you place a symbol in plain view with the intention of inspiring evil, then you could in a way call it an evil symbol. It is evil, not because the symbol is evil, but the purpose for which it is used. This is where your symbols of CULT apply.

I'm not so naive to turn a blind eye to the suffering and pain in the world. However, it's important to know WHAT evil is. Symbols are not evil. Their purpose and the intention of their use is what defines its alignment.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #40
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
You misunderstand. Yes, indeed, there most certainly is evil in the world. There are people who regularly cause suffering and pain in others without any regard for anything but their own desires. There are evil people out there. I was merely defining evil. I wasn't saying evil doesn't exist. Think about it. WHAT makes an action evil or not?

However, my point is that evil is defined by intention. If you place a symbol in plain view with the intention of inspiring evil, then you could in a way call it an evil symbol. It is evil, not because the symbol is evil, but the purpose for which it is used. This is where your symbols of CULT apply.

I'm not so naive to turn a blind eye to the suffering and pain in the world. However, it's important to know WHAT evil is. Symbols are not evil. Their purpose and the intention of their use is what defines its alignment.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:03 PM   #41
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote