Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Woman disappears from conference at Centurytel Center

An Alabama Woman disappeared from Living Proof Live Ministries conference
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
CenturyTel is a rather odd place to come up missing. I would think they would have lots of video surveillance there. Maybe on her way to the concession stand, she got a bump on her head and forgot who she was. Every now and then I hear a story like this. Even a movie or two. Overboard with Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn! No, she fell overboard...not sure if she hit her head or not. But then there were all those countless episodes of Gilligan's Island. They were always hitting their heads and forgetting who they were!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:22 AM   #3
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
CenturyTel doesn't have all that much video surveillance.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The missing person might like it that way

I do not know the parties involved but that is a strange place to go missing and maybe she decided to leave for a reason. I live in that area and that place was packed from sun to sun like I have not yet seen. Hey Joepole did you attend
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
LOL, well I forget if it is KTBS or KSLA that has a remote control "towercam" on the Centurytel rooftop. Maybe they need about a dozen more!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It might help to look up

Look up at the top of the light post in the parking lot to the cat walk inside the arena. Yes they have police all over that place at each event. It is Bossier City not Shreveport
Isaac
Just heard on KTBS that they are looking at videos from the security cameras and they had a shot of her on TV. ??
Old 03-26-2007, 03:11 PM   #7
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

Shreveport Times -- Mar 26 2007 3:11 PM
Authorities: No signs of missing Alabama woman
Old 03-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Does anybody remember Anna King, the newscaster's wife, disappearing? Does any of this remind you of that?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:03 AM   #9
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Yes it does.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:17 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Ok tell us the story of Anna King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Does anybody remember Anna King, the newscaster's wife, disappearing? Does any of this remind you of that?
I kind of remember it but give us the details TinkerBelle Isabella you might want to do the job Tinker may not be awake yet
Isaac
Old 03-28-2007, 08:25 AM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Tinkerbelle/Texasbelle is up!!!Even though it was a long night being out at the Centurytel seeing Cirque de Soleil/Delirium. Interesting show I might add.

Anna King was the wife of Tony King who does the news on KRMD and maybe another radio station. One night a few years back she was at the hospital visiting her mother, was going to run to Wal Mart to pick up a couple of things, and disappeared. They found her truck parked on the side of I-20 just before the Texas state line. We drive back and forth between Texas and La daily so I had already noticed the truck because it was brand spanking new just parked on the side of the road and left. It was there on a Sat morning and there for about two more days before the po po found it. Anyways, she worked at Highland Clinic, Tony is all over the news making please with "Please return my wife", she had two small children, and people are putting up yellow ribbons, think she's been kidnapped, AND LO AND BEHOLD........

SHE TURNS UP IN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE SHE RAN OFF WITH A TRUCK DRIVER.

Somehow this story of Centurytel disappearance just reminds me of that.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

You are well informed are you a "Smith" ?

Quote:
Tinkerbelle/Texasbelle is up!!!Even though it was a long night being out at the Centurytel seeing Cirque de Soleil/Delirium. Interesting show I might add.

Anna King was the wife of Tony King who does the news on KRMD and maybe another radio station. One night a few years back she was at the hospital visiting her mother, was going to run to Wal Mart to pick up a couple of things, and disappeared. They found her truck parked on the side of I-20 just before the Texas state line. We drive back and forth between Texas and La daily so I had already noticed the truck because it was brand spanking new just parked on the side of the road and left. It was there on a Sat morning and there for about two more days before the po po found it. Anyways, she worked at Highland Clinic, Tony is all over the news making please with "Please return my wife", she had two small children, and people are putting up yellow ribbons, think she's been kidnapped, AND LO AND BEHOLD........

You really got to watch those truckers. They will take your woman and be gone in a flash. Good to see you are awake Winkerbelle. Late night for me too and a early morning. That would be a big 10-4 Tink !
Isaac
Old 03-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #13
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:

Good grief! That's just plain wrong! I've got truckers in my family and they aren't THAT bad. There must've been something wrong with that woman.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #14
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Well I believe, and I've heard some more of the story that I won't post here but I think there was something(s) wrong. There would have to be for a woman to run off and leave her children, her sick mother in the hospital, her job, etc. I know she did end up divorced. Also, I don't think you can blame it on the truck driver. No telling what story she told him. I am sure truck drivers are not all bad. It's just like any profession, there's a bad egg in every bunch.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:19 PM   #15
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

KTBS -- Mar 28 2007 5:19 PM
Still no sign of minister's missing wife