Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Comedy

Notices

Old 05-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Here's Your Sign!

We done Kramer and Foxworthy, Let's try this! Stupid people

My daughter called to get my grandson a doctor's appointment for an earache. The receptionst ask is he sick. HERE'S YOUR SIGN.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #2
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Was he sick? It's possible it was an injury, instead.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:01 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Sometimes a well person needs a annual checkup or a vaccination. Our pediatrician has two waiting rooms, a "sick room" and a "well room". I did think that was a little funny at first sight.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:18 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
If you call a doctor's office and tell them you need an appointment because your child has an EARACHE And the receptionist says is he sick. Duh! That should have let them know it wasn't an injury or just a routine checkup. What is with you people.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Calm down, Pie. I thought it was funny.

One day, my sister walks up to me in a particularly foul mood about something and asks me, "You know what kills me?" Just being a smart@$$, I respond, "Garlic and a crucifix?"

Here's your sign for asking that dumb question, sis.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:32 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
If you call a doctor's office and tell them you need an appointment because your child has an EARACHE And the receptionist says is he sick. Duh! That should have let them know it wasn't an injury or just a routine checkup. What is with you people.
I dunno, coulda been spiders!
http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1362

Technically would spiders living in your ear be classified as an injury or a sickness? beats me...
Old 05-09-2007, 02:40 PM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Depends on how badly you freaked out when you discovered them. I'd probably injure myself if I found spiders in my ear.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #8
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

New Smiley

Here's a new smiley to acknowledge Bill Engvall!

Old 05-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I dunno, coulda been spiders!
http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1362

Technically would spiders living in your ear be classified as an injury or a sickness? beats me...
It would be classified as an injury, actually the diagnosis would begin something like "Foreign Object...". I'll have to look this one up tommorrow.

Tell ya a funny story. I worked in the Business Office of a very large medical practice several years ago. This young man calls and says "I have a bill from so and so and I have never been his patient." I asked him a couple of times during the course of our conversation if he was certain he had never seen him, he had never been in to *** office, and some other things to see if I could identify how he was billed for this procedure. I took his information and explained I would have a look at his chart and get back with him. His chart was brought to me where this was dictation by Dr. Getitout describing a young man presenting to the ER one evening with an object stuck in his rectum that had gone so far up he could not get it out!!!! Dr. Getitout had to take the young man to surgery, open him up, and remove said foreign body!

Imagine the young man's face when I called him and said...

"Do you remember going to Hospital A on date B with an emergency? You had to have surgery and Dr. Getitout is the surgeon who performed your surgery."

I heard dead silence on the other end of the line when young man realized what his bill he had received was actually for. I said, "Sir, do you remember Dr. Getitout? Do you understand your bill now?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll get that payment right out to you."

Click.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:41 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Was his name Chef Jake?
Old 05-09-2007, 11:01 PM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I know you have heard of HIIPAA, haven't you?

I can't violate that, but to answer your question...NO. He was not a local celebrity.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:14 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I know you have heard of HIIPAA, haven't you?

I can't violate that, but to answer your question...NO. He was not a local celebrity.
That joke is so old, it is probably outside the statute of limitations.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:49 AM   #13
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

[ATTACH] [/ATTACH]

Here's your sign.
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #14
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Hehehe, and I thought the divorce billboard was bad.