Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 06-09-2007, 08:53 PM   #91
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It would sound like getting back home to her own bed would be the best part Glad to see you back on the board Pokie and hope to see Kramer too very soon. Tbelle it is past your bed time
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #92
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Now Isaac, what makes you think it's past MY bedtime? You are the one usually in bed before the sun goes down.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:13 PM   #93
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Ain't going down till the sun comes up you are right I am a child of the day and like it that way. You need to get some sleep so you can get up early for church and then home for some fried chicken wings. I mean bye bye wings Do you sing in the choir ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:15 PM   #94
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Guess I should clarify...the trip was awesome! I didn't mean to biotch too much but had just gotten out of an 8 hour car ride with my daughter driving!
The weather, sand, and sun were perfect. Not too hot just right and breezy! I had my own room and bathroom and balcony! My complexion does favor my 12th great grandmother's (Pocahontas's) a bit more now! Thanks for the warm welcome home guys!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:20 PM   #95
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Bi-otch #101 having a party for dead beat relatives and getting no thanks for all the cooking and work getting the house ready.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #96
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Bi-otch #101 having a party for dead beat relatives and getting no thanks for all the cooking and work getting the house ready.

AMEN!
Old 06-09-2007, 09:34 PM   #97
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Bi-otch #102: Having deadbeat relatives bi-otch about the type of car you drive!

Bi-otch #103: Having deadbeat relatives leave all sorts of empty cans all around your nicely manicured yard completely ignoring the trash cans all around.

Bi-otch #104: Walking into your bedroom and discovering some deadbeat relative had been in your jewelry cabinet.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:38 PM   #98
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
How about when deadbeat relatives sit on the porch while you do all the cooking.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:40 PM   #99
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
How about when deadbeat relatives sit on the porch while you do all the cooking.

Bi-otch #10whatever: Having deadbeat relatives sit around and watch you get all the food ready. It was catered but still had to be set out, put away, things cleaned up, etc.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #100
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Mine usually watch me cook and they visit then we eat and they leave. I'm still waiting for a visit.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #101
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

50 people Piemaker, two offers to help clean up, AFTER I was almost finished!
But it's ok, really it is. If they had a good time, then that is what truly matters to me. It made my husband feel very good to host his family in his home for a day of visiting.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:47 PM   #102
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Bi-otch #10whatever: Having deadbeat relatives sit around and watch you get all the food ready. It was catered but still had to be set out, put away, things cleaned up, etc.
I am so sorry to hear that. I would say never have them back over again.
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:01 PM   #103
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

We normally have ours at my mother's because its centrally located. I go down 2 days ahead and start cooking. The day before I do deserts then whatever we have. My sisters bring food for me to cook.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:32 PM   #104
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Well Piemaker, I'd get you to cook as well. I hear you are a very good cook! We had home made VANILLA ice cream today. It was darn good!

Bi-otch 10whatever: Relatives who you thought left on Saturday come back on Sunday for breakfast and end up staying all day!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:04 PM   #105
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Well Piemaker, I'd get you to cook as well. I hear you are a very good cook! We had home made VANILLA ice cream today. It was darn good!

Bi-otch 10whatever: Relatives who you thought left on Saturday come back on Sunday for breakfast and end up staying all day!
Thanks I guess. I'm glad you enjoyed the ice cream. So the vanilla worked out good. If I go back I'll let you know.