Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Culture & Community

Notices

Old 01-01-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
What are your New Year's resolutions?

Do you have a resolution or more that you really want to stick to? Are you good at sticking to it/them? Let's hear about it!
I am planning on a better exercise regime. I walk 3 miles a day but need to switch it up and add some work outs that involve some light weight lifting...then hopefully I'll drop these pesky 10 lbs! I do usually stick to a game plan so here goes....of course I'll start tomorrow!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #2
Jvanv

Rep Power: 0 Jvanv has a spectacular aura about Jvanv has a spectacular aura about Jvanv has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to Jvanv
Never Say Never?

I resolve never to make another new years resolution. I think I can probably stick to it this time
Jvanv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
mine would be to find time to work out more. I really need to start that . . . tomorrow
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
I quit smoking!
Old 01-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go VIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!

My New Years Resolution if I were to make one would be to be more faithful to my workouts. And of course it would start....tomorrow!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 07:13 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I quit smoking!
Good Luck, you can kick the habit if you want it enough. I quit years ago using Smoke Away but I don't see any of those herbal concoctions for sale anymore.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:21 PM   #7
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
I resolve to be kinder to people who are hard to be kind to.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote