Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 03-28-2007, 01:53 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Lesson learned: Never buy a strong willed ***** dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I have learned to sit and stay while the Rosie wanders around.

Lesson learned: Never buy a strong willed dog!
They are hard to tame Always wanting to do things their way or no way at all.
Isaac
Please do something about that avatar it scares me
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #32
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
It is no worse than that Lion mouth coming at me constantly. Of course we can get you some therapy for this fear of small dogs. I have some recommendations!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:42 PM   #33
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Well, Well, Well. Looks like I missed alot while I was out. Sounds like if lay with dogs you might end up with the fleas, or mosquito bites. Look out Isaac, I think Judas is around!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #34
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
My mother is afraid of dogs too. She has been terrified of them since she was little and a large poodle bit her across the face.

There was one amusing little incident that happened in FL several years ago. She and I were browsing through pawn shops looking for a VCR. We go walking into one shop and she approached the glass counter and starts glancing through it. She sees the reflection of someone approach from the other side of the counter. She looks up and is face-to-face with a HUGE great dane (belonging to the owner, no doubt) that was standing on its back legs with its front legs propped on the counter. My mother moon-walks out of the store and never went back.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #35
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Neo, go get back in your chair and work. No Judas here, just being nice. Try it, you'll like it.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:08 PM   #36
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
What makes you think I was referring to you as the Judas, or are looking for the attention.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:12 PM   #37
Neo
Advanced Member

Tbelle, I'm always in my chair, I call it the King's Throne. Don't be mean because you have to look up the tree.

P.S. ask sir Isaac about looking up the tree....
Old 03-28-2007, 06:55 PM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Let me tell you young Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Tbelle, I'm always in my chair, I call it the King's Throne. Don't be mean because you have to look up the tree.

P.S. ask sir Isaac about looking up the tree....
You know the golden rule and you come from a tree yourself so be careful how you point that finger. Bones, bones, bones we all have bones I would hate to see Tinker get the best of a young boy like you but my bet is still on Neo because you have a great advantage in age so be nice to her she is no spring chick anymore.
Isaac
Old 03-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #39
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Oh, Neo it's not hard to read a simple mind. The tree? Be careful where you are barking? I know the Golden Rule! Very wise to it. I bet your butt is sore from kicking yourself. It's hard to know that you can look but not touch, isn't it?
Old 03-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #40
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

NEVER underestimate the "ONE" Neo

Quote:
Oh, Neo it's not hard to read a simple mind. The tree? Be careful where you are barking? I know the Golden Rule! Very wise to it. I bet your butt is sore from kicking yourself. It's hard to know that you can look but not touch, isn't it?
Oh Tinker don't dare the ONE he has been unplugged and could deal you some pain so all bets are off when it comes to the ONE. You really need to watch the Matrix one time it would help you when it comes to Neo. You did say you were going to scorpion kick his ass but he sounds like he has you by the belle
Isaac
Old 03-28-2007, 07:21 PM   #41
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

There is no need to be scared of a little boy such as Neo. A simple scorpion kick will do and a few words to keep him in line now and then. That's all it takes to control this one. You give him far too much credit.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:28 PM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Oh grasshopper you do not understand

Quote:
There is no need to be scared of a little boy such as Neo. A simple scorpion kick will do and a few words to keep him in line now and then. That's all it takes to control this one. You give him far too much credit.
40 - 30 leaves you ten in the hole so you might just loose that game. We shall see in the morning when Neo comes back to life. You better get your hard hat on and that attack dog ready you know the one the alpha *****.
Isaac
Old 03-28-2007, 08:06 PM   #43
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Yes, we'll have to wait until morning. Neo is out tonight most likely trying to pimp the young, young ladies.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:21 AM   #44
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Oh bow head Neo is looking for you

Quote:
Yes, we'll have to wait until morning. Neo is out tonight most likely trying to pimp the young, young ladies.
Just how deep is the rabbit hole Neo ? I do not think Tbelle has ever even looked down to see what "IT" is that might be down there
Isaac
Old 03-29-2007, 01:37 PM   #45
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Neo must be scared today or having to think really hard about what he can say.