Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 04-23-2007, 01:41 PM   #31
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Yes you did. But as I have just witnessed there are rude, thoughtless pigs everywhere, even in Natchitoches it seems.

Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me. Not going there again.

Last edited by Texasbelle; 04-23-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:08 PM   #32
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I know it seems like I'm always picking on you Texasbelle, but let me show you way....

In one post you said:
"The Baldwin story is no different than others and there is probably so much more than we know, but it is probably no different than what many of us experience ourselves or with friends."

Then later on you call him scum and imply he'll have to answer to the courts AND his maker.....over chewing his kid's butt out for missing an appointment.

Personally I don't see the big deal. He's not beating the child and he IS taking a form of disciplinary action. You know.....Ward Cleaver is a fictional character

You may not see the big deal, but social services would. Beating the child is physical abuse, Saying things like that constitutes emotional abuse. Physical abuse heals much quicker than emotional abuse. According to the law, no matter the form of abuse, abuse is abuse. Against societal morals, against, good parenting, against the law, and democrats must be proud,,, oh! the ACLU too.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:14 PM   #33
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
It seems to me it's a pretty cut and dry situation.
Father Alec... wrong! Mother Kim ....wrong! Media... wrong!

Daughter... innocent bystander being manipulated by all of the above!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:19 PM   #34
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I think I see a common thread to all of those Pokey. Damn Deomcrats.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:21 PM   #35
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Way to speak out Pokey and Neo!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:43 PM   #36
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
FURBY in tight shorts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	alec baldwin3.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	358  

cosmo kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
FURBY in tight shorts.
Does he have someone style his chest hair
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:55 PM   #38
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Brain do you ever stop trying to manipulate people's words. What you are doing is nothing but pure manipulation of my words and trying to put your spin on them to piss me off and start a fight. Not going there with you, not going to do it.
No, what I'm TRYING to do is show you the NUMEROUS and GLARING inconsistencies and outright contradictions of your opinions.

I have neither manipulated your words, nor taken any statement out of contest, nor "paraphrased' your content while inserting my own meaning. Your complete sentences copied word for word.

So make up your mind already. Is this typical of a divorce situation, or are they both scum, or is the media manipulating them, or are the courts and Kim taking advantage of Alec. You alone have proposed all of these scenarios in the last 24 hours.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:58 PM   #39
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You may not see the big deal, but social services would. Beating the child is physical abuse, Saying things like that constitutes emotional abuse. Physical abuse heals much quicker than emotional abuse. According to the law, no matter the form of abuse, abuse is abuse. Against societal morals, against, good parenting, against the law, and democrats must be proud,,, oh! the ACLU too.

Nice try, but last time I checked, there were no laws against calling someone a name outside of the workplace....and some of us think scolding your children instead of beating them is part of what makes a person a GOOD parent regardless of how quickly the bruises heal.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:08 PM   #40
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I wonder how much that stylist gets paid to manicure that thing? By the inch, like a mullet, or by the hour?
Old 04-23-2007, 04:22 PM   #41
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon

I wish I had that much hair......

...on my head!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:24 PM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I wonder how much that stylist gets paid to manicure that thing? By the inch, like a mullet, or by the hour?
I thought you said pedicure or did you say both ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #43
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

There's no way he has enough money to get his nappy nasty feet touched by me. T'belle does not like nasty feet, nasty teeth, or nasty hair.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #44
BrianSmashR

My dad once left me a really mean message on my answering machine when I was twelve years old. Or was I eleven? It doesn't matter. It didn't affect me one single bit!

Here is the transcript:

I hit my head trying to get to a phone. You have made me smash my head for the last time. You got a call coming in. You think I made it because I've got nothing better to do? I could be shouting expletives at random people on the street, but I'm shouting them at you. I don't care that you're twelve or eleven or whatever, are you brain enough to pick it up? I'm a good father, and you're a...a...a…a Brian Smasher. I don't give a s*&%. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you thoughtless pain in the brain? Get mad you son-of-a-*****. Get mad. You know what it takes to answer my call? It takes brass balls to answer my call. Oh, by the way, this is Dad, ring me back when you get a chance.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:29 PM   #45
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
Well, I must say, that sucks.
cosmo kramer is offline   Reply With Quote