Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-22-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Got a beef

We have talked about other restaurants before here but what about this? We used to go to McDonald's on airline drive. Just about everytime we ordered, our order was wrong. They would replace the items that was wrong. Last friday we ordered supper there and took it home. When we got home we found our order was wrong again, so we called them. They said they would replace it and for us to save our ticket to bring in when we came. So monday we went to get lunch, we were going to get what they owed us plus buy more. The manager said since they had trouble with our order several times for us to not come back there to eat. I ask him what are we suppose to do when our order is wrong, not call, he said no go eat somewhere else. I told him the problem is not us it is with his workers not doing their job right. Here is what we ordered: a kids cheeseburger pickles only, not hard to make but they can't seem to understand to put the cheese on it. Next a kids cheesburger plain, meat, bread and cheese, another hard order uh but it comes back with everything on it. Then there is also 2 double cheeseburgers plain and no cheese, [you have to order it that way because they don't have double hamburgers on the menu] but they still put the cheese on it. Then we have a hamburger, ketsup only, hard to make, so they put everything on it. So they ask us to go somewhere else to eat, fine there is Burger King and I can have it my way! You don't run your customers off because your workers can't do their job right.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:08 AM   #2
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
He's right, if you're ordering in such a weird way go somewhere else. McDonalds is designed for people that want a standard menu in a hurry.

That said, I can't believe he would tell you not to come back. You should tell corporate about it:

1-800-244-6227

or

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...tsat_form.html
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:12 AM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
how odd.. but what do you expect from freakin' McDonalds.. the one on the corner of hwy 1 and old mooringsport rd, screws up orders all the freakin' time. when they do, I'm not surprised.. sometimes in life, you DO get what you PAY for.

Happy Wednesday.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:34 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have not had a meal from Mickey Ds in over ten years. The only way they hire people is if they fail the IQ test
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:29 AM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
He's right, if you're ordering in such a weird way go somewhere else. McDonalds is designed for people that want a standard menu in a hurry.

That said, I can't believe he would tell you not to come back. You should tell corporate about it:

1-800-244-6227

or

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...tsat_form.html
We did call corporate but thanks anyway. All they said is they would forward this on to the franchisded owners who we have already talked too. So that is usless, as for the ordering it is not done in a weird way, the workers are just too stupid to understand the order. While we were there monday the manager told them to fix the 2 double cheeseburgers plain with no cheese. the cook kept trying to put cheese on them. The manager finally told the cook look I need a bun with 2 pieces of meat and nothing else. Even after that he still said not to come back. Their idiots.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
how odd.. but what do you expect from freakin' McDonalds.. the one on the corner of hwy 1 and old mooringsport rd, screws up orders all the freakin' time. when they do, I'm not surprised.. sometimes in life, you DO get what you PAY for.

Happy Wednesday.

Latenight, I stop at that McDonalds about twice a week after workouts (No, Isaac, it's not for me!) to get little boy Belle his two snack wraps crispy without lettuce. They haven't messed our order up yet. You must be placing lots of difficult orders like Pie. Careful doing that, you might get asked not to come back!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, it's low income wage earners without probably lower than average IQ's more often than not so you shouldn't expect great service. If you are looking for great service, try Superior Steakhouse!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I only eat breakfast at McDonalds. I always order the same thing, a sausage bisquit meal with a small coke. Cost is $3.04.

So there is this new girl at my location and although I order a SMALL coke, she ignores me and rings up a med at $3.38. I don't need that much coke and also the taller cup is too top heavy for my cup holder. Not to mention that I would like to save 34 cents instead of throwing it away.

So I got into it with her the other day. She said the meal only comes with a med drink! I told her I have ordered this same order many times with no problem. She is the problem. I think either she doesn't know how to use their terminal or she is too lazy to back out the med drink and add a small one. But today I got my small coke for the first time from this particular girl. She even smiled for a change. What's up with that? I wanna fight!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:32 PM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Rhertz , don't fight with the girl just be greatful for the attention you are getting!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:35 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Oh Rhertz , don't fight with the girl just be greatful for the attention you are getting!!!!!!
Oh Tbelle you know how much I like a good whippin'
Old 08-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #10
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Yes Rhertz, I do.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:08 PM   #11
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Latenight, I stop at that McDonalds about twice a week after workouts (No, Isaac, it's not for me!) to get little boy Belle his two snack wraps crispy without lettuce. They haven't messed our order up yet. You must be placing lots of difficult orders like Pie. Careful doing that, you might get asked not to come back!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, it's low income wage earners without probably lower than average IQ's more often than not so you shouldn't expect great service. If you are looking for great service, try Superior Steakhouse!
I don't really think my ordering is too difficult when you ask for plain burgers, it's not hard to throw a piece of meat between 2 buns.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:33 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
I don't really think my ordering is too difficult when you ask for plain burgers, it's not hard to throw a piece of meat between 2 buns.
Now that just depends on which buns you are trying to throw a piece of meat between
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:49 PM   #13
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
I work near there twice a week,Pie. I'll order a large order and drive away. Try the fast food in the Valero across the street, It's delicious.
Hey I used to eat gas station food all the time. There was a Texaco station at the corner of Linwood and the industrial loop that had the best fried chicken (maybe they still do). They also had huge potato planks dipped in batter and fried like chicken. Those were awesome. But I'm trying to eat more healthy....
Old 08-22-2007, 01:57 PM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Hey I used to eat gas station food all the time. There was a Texaco station at the corner of Linwood and the industrial loop that had the best fried chicken (maybe they still do). They also had huge potato planks dipped in batter and fried like chicken. Those were awesome. But I'm trying to eat more healthy....
You may be thin on the outside rhertz ... Micky Ds is not a health food store
Old 08-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #15
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Now that just depends on which buns you are trying to throw a piece of meat between

LMAO
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote