Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-19-2006, 09:40 PM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Crazy Jesus Woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9GlayKS_0
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
ok. someone's gonna have to explain this one to me. If that woman is for 'real' they need to lock her up for observation for awhile. And if this is just supposed to be entertainment or funny, I don't get it.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:58 AM   #3
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
She is actually for real this really happened as you see it. It was within the past year on Trading Spouses and get this, she is from LOUISIANA!!!! I would have to watch it again to see what city she lives in. I have the entire show on DVD
Old 09-20-2006, 02:02 PM   #4
scarlett
Advanced Member

Lots of views no replies you must comment on this lady as latenight said he needed this to be explained to him. Somene else comment how normal this lady is LOL
Old 09-20-2006, 02:31 PM   #5
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
I watched the couple of vidoes of this lady that were posted. I just found it very disturbing. How she ended up on a "reality show" is just beyond me. Other than everyone's facination for these shows and peoples ability to embarrass themselves completely. And the people who watch these shows in order to watch these people embarass themselves for entertainment.

I don't mean to be such a complete downer about it all.. just found it disturbing.
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:33 PM   #6
scarlett
Advanced Member

Actually when I am down I watch one of these videos to make me laugh. She is so mental it's very hard to comprehend someone like that surviving in the real world.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:43 PM   #7
Ol' Blue Eye

Rep Power: 0 Ol' Blue Eye is on a distinguished road Ol' Blue Eye is on a distinguished road
I like Christ...

...I just don't like most Christians, they are not like Christ. This manic "Jesus Woman" reminds me of why.
Ol' Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #8
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Blue Eye
...I just don't like most Christians, they are not like Christ. This manic "Jesus Woman" reminds me of why.
I find it really harsh you would say that "you don't like most Christians." Close minded people I feel would think this way. I don't care if you are an atheist or even agnostic whatever you want to believe in I don't judge or hate. We will all find out the truth when we die. Bunching up all Christians in this category is pretty sad. This lady has mental issues if she was praising Satan would you say the same? You would probably fall out your chair laughing.

tsk tsk tsk..................
Old 09-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #9
Ol' Blue Eye

Rep Power: 0 Ol' Blue Eye is on a distinguished road Ol' Blue Eye is on a distinguished road
Sorry your sad

I suggest that you not read too much into what I say. I don't hate anything. I'm just stating my feelings by paraphrasing the words of Mahatma Gandhi. Please do not be sad for me.

I'm curious, what do you think happens when we die?
Ol' Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #10
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Blue Eye
I suggest that you not read too much into what I say. I don't hate anything. I'm just stating my feelings by paraphrasing the words of Mahatma Gandhi. Please do not be sad for me.

I'm curious, what do you think happens when we die?
That's what this forum is for to express your feelings I was replying to what you typed about Christians. You basically lumped them all in the same category as this mental lady. No one on this entire earth will ever be perfect like Christ and we all have sin. You stated you didn't like most Christians , they are not like Christ. We are made in his image but no one will ever be exactly like Christ.

When we die I feel we will meet our maker our bodies may rot in the ground but our spirits will go somewhere and there is only 2 places, heaven and hell. Some say this is hell the world we live in I differ.

To each his own on beliefs those are mine.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:03 PM   #11
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Conversation is gettin' deep around here

I do have a slight problem with "organized" religion in general. The wars that have been fought in the name of religion. Or the different religions when they say, you are either "with us" or going straight to hell. As if "their" religion is better than another.

I say to each their own. And we should be careful of lumping any particular group together. There are however so pretty extreme sides to ANY religion.

just my .02
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 05:06 PM   #12
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
Conversation is gettin' deep around here

I say to each their own. And we should be careful of lumping any particular group together. There are however so pretty extreme sides to ANY religion.

just my .02
AmeN!!!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 09:38 PM   #13
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Well look at the bright side, at least "Crazy Jesus Woman" isn't the maniacal dictator of a fanatical religious country. That's one less thing to worry about... Picturing her finger on the "big button" in my mind really scares me, and reminds me why we have separation of church and state to begin with, and why the latter gets to hold the big button!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:51 AM   #14
scarlett
Advanced Member

She is related to George Bush I hear
Old 09-25-2006, 04:25 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Well look at the bright side, at least "Crazy Jesus Woman" isn't the maniacal dictator of a fanatical religious country. That's one less thing to worry about... Picturing her finger on the "big button" in my mind really scares me, and reminds me why we have separation of church and state to begin with, and why the latter gets to hold the big button!
The whole problem is religion ! Man made dogma ! Silly its the Word of God
and Christianity that God wanted us to seek not a building or a set of
bylaws sent down by Corp. headquartes or puppet preachers that spin
the Corp. spin. Study to show yourself approved in the Word. Christ
said "I come in the whole of the Book"
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote