Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
i will watch this...

I will watch this 12,893 times and be just as disturbed and dazed as the first time. And will watch it again.

Brook Benton* Mother Nature, Father Time from 1965

I love it.

*best remembered for "Rainy Night in Georgia"
Old 01-15-2008, 07:13 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Now that is a different way to start my morning. Those girls look like they were walking on their toes big time
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nc View Post
I will watch this 12,893 times and be just as disturbed and dazed as the first time. And will watch it again.

Brook Benton* Mother Nature, Father Time from 1965

I love it.

*best remembered for "Rainy Night in Georgia"
What disturbs or dazes you about this video???

Bad white dancing???
Old 01-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
the dancing I like, even if something just so off. As i watch it i am transfixed by the dancing. like a mouse staring in the snakes mouth. what is wrong about it all, for starters...
(and keep in mind this guy was a top notch artistalready with a string of hits - 6 #1 and 3 #2 on the R&B charts)
for starters...
  • that it seemed a good idea to someone
  • that is was deemed good (good enough to release)
  • the... sets
  • that eveything in the song had to be depicted so literally
  • that any of that was necessary at all (compare the worst 80s MTV videos)

Those birds just stepped out of their Go-Go / dance cages at the Whiskyor here. They know the classic cage moves (and little else -probably learned the moves on the job when after getting off the bus from Oklahoma the actress thing never panned out and they'd never admit it to mom and dad or that boy she left behind so to make ends meet started cage dancing cause that girl said it pays the rent and I could come by and she'd show me how to make the moves that would keep me employed and I got the job and this guy comes by one night and says do you and blondie want to make a movie... no not that kind of movie... it's just you and blondie dance while this guys sings so I say how much you paying and he said not much but it's ok we're just doing it in one take so get there on time or we'll shoot without you...)

Last edited by j.nc; 01-15-2008 at 11:30 PM.
j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
j.nc are you some type of artist? You "sound" like my sister who is an artist!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
JC the artist Could he be the liberal voice of SBL ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:40 AM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
JC the artist Could he be the liberal voice of SBL ?
Oh come on Isaac, you know your a liberal! Just admit it. Only liberals eat sushi! Conservatives eat deer meat shot out on the ranch.

:ducking:
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote