Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-20-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Way back into ex’s heart not through chimney

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20877737/

Quote:
Firefighters had to tear though a wall to rescue an intoxicated man who became stuck while trying to climb down a chimney into the residence of his former girlfriend.
Firefighters requested assistance from police after arriving because they said Connie Deweese was hampering the rescue effort by blocking the fireplace.
"I told them to leave him in the chimney and let him die," said Deweese, who received misdemeanor citations for disorderly conduct and interfering with a firefighter
This is funny, the guy was stupid enough to go back a second time. She should have the chance to put a good whipping on him if for nothing else but being stupid. Tell the guy to get a brain, she don't want you.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
NO means HellNo!

Quote:
Valencio returned to the residence after being treated at a hospital and was filmed by a local TV station as Deweese hit him with a garbage can and pelted him with bottles.

"Get off my porch, and don't you ever come back here," she yelled.
I think she should shoot him next visit!
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:35 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
I think she should shoot him next visit!
I don't know but this guy is funny. He doesn't know what no or leave is.