Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #31
Shrevenator

Rep Power: 0 Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about
Hey I played with those dudes!

The "Ice Road Truckers" sounds like a country music group. Big Mo plays bass. Cledus Snow "Snowman" plays guitar, Chris "rubberduck" Kristofferson on vocals, and Large Marge on drums!
Shrevenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:11 PM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrevenator

The "Ice Road Truckers" sounds like a country music group. Big Mo plays bass. Cledus Snow "Snowman" plays guitar, Chris "rubberduck" Kristofferson on vocals, and Large Marge on drums!
Shrevenator you may have played with some dudes but you do not have the snow balls to get in one of those big rigs and cross a frozen lake. Maybe you should hook up with rhertz and go crab fishing that would be a cake walk.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:20 PM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huldah
Ice Road Truckers. . . .
If I lived in northern Alaska, I would rely on them. But then again, why would I live in northern Alaska.
These guys are yet another example of the "American Spirit." We have always stepped up to the plate, ponied up, bellied up to the bar. . . . oh sorry, I got a little carried away.
The point, I think, was that wild west/north would never have been tamed without such brave men and women. Or are they just crazy?

Huldah
Huldah appears in the Hebrew Bible only in nine verses, II Kings 22:13-20, II Chronicles 34:22-28. This short narrative is sufficient to make clear that Huldah was regarded as a prophetess accustomed to speaking the word of God directly to high priests and royal officials, to whom high officials came in supplication, who told kings and nations of their fates, who had the authority to determine what was and was not the genuine Law, and who spoke in a manner of stern command when acting as a prophetess. Nonetheless the Bible does not offer the sort of background information it typically does with other pivotal prophets. Indeed, we are left knowing more about her husband's background than we know of hers, and the little information we know of her personally is largely in relation to her husband.

Hey Huldah ! Very nice Avatar
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:08 PM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrevenator

Hey me and Mrs. Isaac watched this show on the History Channel the other night and the crab boys may loose rating to the Ice Truckers. These guys are cocky and crazy and make a years pay in ten weeks. Lots of danger and long hours alone on a frozen lake hauling giant loads. Sounds like the crab boys may have just a case of crabs. Frozen I hope