Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 11-01-2006, 03:31 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
John Kerry hoof in mouth again

It would seem that the Dems and John Kerry have a PR problem. John it trying
to scare votes out of school kids by telling them if they dont stay in school then to Iraq they go. Today John said it was only a joke and he did not want the press to misread his statement ?? Looks like this thing will go down to the wire but the GOP will prevail in Nov. I am sure Howard Dean will do something to out do John Kerry stay tuned.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:40 AM   #2
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
I know this is a touchy subject.. and I also know there are those who join our armed services for many different reasons.. But there is also plenty of them who join out of simple lack of choices or options. And as far as I'm concerned .. for WHATEVER reason these fine young men and women join our armed services, I hope no more of them have to end up "stuck" in Iraq than is absolutely necessary !!
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:13 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Stuck in Iraq

I do agree that Iraq is not the place to be at this time and I hope and pray that they all come home safe. When a person joins the military he or she does
just that for what ever the reason. Selective Service now that is another thing and that is not how they got there. It would seem that John Kerry thinks that's how they got there. Poor John even his buddies have turned on him at this late part of the game. We have a choice next week and that is to fight the good fight to the finish or cut bait and run and show weakness in a world full of counties that would love to see us hurt or even better fall. Let us not give the terrorist a win in this election let us hand it to them so they
know we can and will kick some butt when it is needed.
God Bless America
Isaac

Check out what John Kerry has said in the past:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061102/D8L4QH580.html

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 11-02-2006 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
Virgindog

Rep Power: 0 Virgindog is on a distinguished road Virgindog is on a distinguished road
Cool Deport them all!!

I say Kerry needs to tender his resignation, tomorrow! Along with Kennedy,Pelosi,Reid,Rangall,Clinton and McCain.
Virgindog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:39 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Mrs. H.R. Clinton is the winner here

Now John Kerry is out of the 08 race and Mrs. Clinton is in the lead. I agree with the comments that we need to clean house and get the dead wood out and have people in place that will take us forward not tear us down. This is the land of the free and home of the brave not the home of the spineless.
Isaac