Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-11-2007, 07:29 PM   #16
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Tramp stamps aren't a reliable indicator of willingness to take it up the butt.

Sorority letters, however, are.
I have heard some tales on fraternity guys and what some of those "secret handshakes" really mean as well!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:54 PM   #17
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Oh RHERTZ you have picked up a hot coal on this one
Better than discussing the quadraplegic baby that fell out of the helicopter onto I-20 and run over until the rapists arrived to finish the job. OMG, I am becomeing cynical and jaded by this board. I might need to stop reading the news for a day or two.....

Butt hats just seemed like a harmless digression at the moment....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:55 PM   #18
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Something tells me you would like to be the whipping post on the board for the next few days
Yes, please!! Evidently I am a glutten for punishment!! Also I could probably be talked into some S&M if the mood was right....
Old 05-11-2007, 07:57 PM   #19
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
They called him Flipper
Now you totally lost me there dude!

Dang, 3 posts already and I've only read 1 reply to this thread.....

(sigh) I'm done for............
Old 05-11-2007, 07:58 PM   #20
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I prefer the terms "ass antlers" or "tramp stamp."
Old 05-11-2007, 08:01 PM   #21
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Tramp stamps aren't a reliable indicator of willingness to take it up the butt.
OMG I can't believe shreveport.com didn't delete that.... But thanks for the knowledge.. I can safely say that I didn't know that particular piece of info when I started this thread. (or maybe I wouldn't have)
Old 05-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #22
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
The needles are not my issue - it's the nasty shade of blue green ink forever embedded in my skin that really grosses me out.

Shocked is the word I would use to describe my reaction to the underlying meaning of the tattoo. Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting that from the link. Golly Gee!! I live a more sheltered life than I realized.

And to think, I aquired my new knowledge right here on SBL! Rhertz, if you were looking for shock effect - you got it!!
Sheba, I agree with you. You can learn some strange things here.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #23
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
You guys are gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way Joe, I was in a sorority when I was in college and I never heard of such behavior!!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #24
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Rhertz, if you were looking for shock effect - you got it!!
I did not mean to offend. My intention is rather to amuse. If I crossed the line, I apologize. I'm not really a butt hat guy myself. I have no tattoos and neither do my wife or kids.

You see, I blame it all on joepole who is a bad influence on me, along with this board in general. I can't handle "normal" news like toddlers falling out of cars!!!!

Call me crazy or call me normal, you decide.......
Old 05-11-2007, 08:58 PM   #25
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I did not mean to offend. My intention is rather to amuse. If I crossed the line, I apologize. I'm not really a butt hat guy myself. I have no tattoos and neither do my wife or kids.

You see, I blame it all on joepole who is a bad influence on me, along with this board in general. I can't handle "normal" news like toddlers falling out of cars!!!!

Call me crazy or call me normal, you decide.......
Classic male apology: Somewhat sincere with an "I didn't reallly mean to" mixed in along with a little cute humor so as to soften the response. Then... blaming it all on everybody else anyway...

I guess that's a vote for pretty normal... Glad to know your wife & kids have no tattoos
Old 05-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #26
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
How gross? I just found out what the meaning is. UCK! I'm scared for the rest of my life now.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:14 PM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yes, please!! Evidently I am a glutten for punishment!! Also I could probably be talked into some S&M if the mood was right....
Just for Rhertz....

A special spank just for you.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:14 PM   #28
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Classic male apology: Somewhat sincere with an "I didn't reallly mean to" mixed in along with a little cute humor so as to soften the response. Then... blaming it all on everybody else anyway...

I guess that's a vote for pretty normal... Glad to know your wife & kids have no tattoos
Good answer! I like you Sheba! Just tell me the secret of how Isaac or al swearengen or joepole gets away with it and I don't , then I will be eternally grateful for learning something new.

Its's sick I know. But I'm starting to learn to appreciate joepole and brainsmashr more and more.... Please shoot me and put me out of my mystery!!
Old 05-11-2007, 09:16 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
You guys are gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way Joe, I was in a sorority when I was in college and I never heard of such behavior!!!!
Isabella, my daughter is at LSU Baton Rouge and not in a sorority. The stories she can tell about some of the girls who are though are shocking. Their behavior is one of the primary reasons why she never has even considered a sorority. Times have changed in the last 20 years.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #30
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Wow, rhertz sure opened a can of worms on this thread.