Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 04-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #16
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Yea that's the skit I remember! Eeewww is that a chinchilla on Alec's chest? Poor poor canteen boy indeed!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:20 PM   #17
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
Chinchilla indeed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hairy_baldwin_will_act_4_food.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	349  

cosmo kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:40 PM   #18
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
LOL, now that is one hairy man!
Old 04-22-2007, 11:59 PM   #19
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
You can so easily tell that photo was doctored, but it's amusing.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:52 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
You can so easily tell that photo was doctored, but it's amusing.
Anime just how can you tell that photo was doctored. I would like to know the doctor that would do that to someone so I will not go to him Kramer does it again. Monday, Monday can't stand that day so it is back to work children well that is for some of us and the rest of you just think about the ones that are working
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:06 AM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Anime just how can you tell that photo was doctored. I would like to know the doctor that would do that to someone so I will not go to him Kramer does it again. Monday, Monday can't stand that day so it is back to work children well that is for some of us and the rest of you just think about the ones that are working
What are you trying to say Isaac???

I think that chest is a little on the nasty side but maybe because the owner is so cheesy, sleezy.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:07 AM   #22
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
I know it seems like I'm always picking on you Texasbelle, but let me show you way....

In one post you said:
"The Baldwin story is no different than others and there is probably so much more than we know, but it is probably no different than what many of us experience ourselves or with friends."

Then later on you call him scum and imply he'll have to answer to the courts AND his maker.....over chewing his kid's butt out for missing an appointment.

Personally I don't see the big deal. He's not beating the child and he IS taking a form of disciplinary action. You know.....Ward Cleaver is a fictional character
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:14 AM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Brain, you don't call your children pigs and the such. He went on a rant with this child on the phone that was way over the top. He took all of his frustrations with the mother out on the child. Now I unlike some truly understand the level of his frustration and how he got pushed to this point. I understand very much how hard divorce can be on a child and how some parents will make it on the other parent. Some parents will go to an extreme to make on parent look bad when they themselves are the one that is the problem not the other. BUT Alec Baldwin was wrong for what he did. He went about it the totally wrong way, but so did the mother. This tape should have never been made public and the only person who could have released it was her or her attorney. The child will not pay the price for even the release of the tape. Can you imagine being the child and trying to go to school this week when all of your classmates know of this? Surely you understand how cruel kids are and this girl is only 12.

Pick on me all you want, I will stand my ground with you and you know it. This situation is all together wrong on many levels. The little girl is not a toy and deserves better than this out of the parents who are supposed to love and protect her.

By the way Brain, are you a parent?
Old 04-23-2007, 07:28 AM   #24
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Does not having children mean I lack the ability to see that the Baldwins situation isn't any different than any other divorce and that it's the MEDIA who's making a spectacle as well as money (their ultimate goal) out of this?
Old 04-23-2007, 07:43 AM   #25
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

No Brain I wasn't saying that I was just asking a question. Not implying a thing.

Yes the media may be making some money but I also, having seen this situation first hand, think some good potentially could come from this been put out in the media. People need to see what a father can go through and be put through just trying to see his child or even a mother. The judges far too often do not do enough to stop this or take far too long too stop it.

My trainer's exwife recently decided she didn't want to obey the court order any more that ordered her to drive from Mississippi and meet him in Monroe every other weekend so he could see his daughter. So when he filed contempt of court charges against her in court after not seeing his daughter for two months, the judge ordered them to a mediator. Now to me that is ridiculous. Now this man has not seen his daughter in four months, hasn't talked to her on the phone, the mother now is trying to say well maybe he shouldn't see her at all (it's a move frequently used to get out of the contempt of court charges). To me it is quite simple and if the judge had done his job the first day in court it would all stop in this case. The mom quite simply is in contempt of court. Put her in jail if she inteferes or doesn't show up with the child as scheduled. She should not interefere in the child's relationship with the father. If the judges would do this, a lot of this would stop. Of course the judge is Nesbitt who has all sorts of issues himself!

So that is my point Brain,,,things like this need to be brought to the public's attention so that collectively we can lift our voices and help. This particular judge will come up for re-election soon. He doesn't need back in.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:00 PM   #26
BrainSmashR
Banned

So you're saying Alec's actions WERE justified and that he just went overboard?

So far I've seen you show sympathy for both parents:
"The Baldwin story is no different than others and there is probably so much more than we know, but it is probably no different than what many of us experience ourselves or with friends."

Condemn them both:
"Actually, I am thinking they are both pretty scummy at this point."

Then "excuse" Alec's actions, as the victim if you will:
"People need to see what a father can go through and be put through just trying to see his child or even a mother. The judges far too often do not do enough to stop this or take far too long too stop it."

And you have expressed all of those varying degrees of emotion within the last 24 hours.....
Old 04-23-2007, 12:18 PM   #27
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
He was wrong and he is going to pay a high price for his actions. First he has to answer to the courts, his daughter is never going to forget hearing her father say that, and then he has to answer to his heavenly Father.
And don't forget his fans who buy tickets to his films. That too might be a high price to play for his actions. But of course he never anticipated that his little tirade would show up in the public eye (or ear rather)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:25 PM   #28
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Did anyone disclose how the tape got to the media? Was it the daughter? If so, I wouldn't blame her. Was it Kim? If so, then she's using the media and the pubilc as a weapon, even if he deserves it.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
So you're saying Alec's actions WERE justified and that he just went overboard?

So far I've seen you show sympathy for both parents:

Condemn them both:
"Actually, I am thinking they are both pretty scummy at this point."

Then "excuse" Alec's actions, as the victim if you will:
"People need to see what a father can go through and be put through just trying to see his child or even a mother. The judges far too often do not do enough to stop this or take far too long too stop it."

And you have expressed all of those varying degrees of emotion within the last 24 hours.....
Brain do you ever stop trying to manipulate people's words. What you are doing is nothing but pure manipulation of my words and trying to put your spin on them to piss me off and start a fight. Not going there with you, not going to do it.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:38 PM   #30
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Brain do you ever stop trying to manipulate people's words. What you are doing is nothing but pure manipulation of my words and trying to put your spin on them to piss me off and start a fight. Not going there with you, not going to do it.

I told you SOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote