Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-15-2007, 08:31 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Terrorist Confesses to 9/11 Role

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has admitted responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and a catalog of other terrorist acts, according to an edited transcript of a tribunal at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:50 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I hope this not to good to be true

I have watched the video shown on the news. I have a hard time believing that this guy would come clean on all that stuff he said he did ? He knows he is going to get the rope so why would he confess ? If he did do all this maybe he has found the line and is feeling some guilt. I will be watching this progress over the next few weeks, months.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
If I had done something as horrible as these guys, I'd probably rather get the rope than be on the run forever.

That reminds me, have they done anything with those detainees in Cuba we caught?
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
If I had done something as horrible as these guys, I'd probably rather get the rope than be on the run forever.

That reminds me, have they done anything with those detainees in Cuba we caught?

Call me nostalgic, but I missing calling "the enemy" by their real name: "the enemy!" Now they are called thing like detainees, insurgents, radical elements, terrorists, or a dozen other names in the media. But I rarely if ever hear the words "the enemy" in the press. Just isn't cool to have enemies I guess, even if you do.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Did anyone see Rosie O'Donnell going off on The View about this? She feels that all the people being held in the "secret CIA prison camp" in Guatanomo Bay should not be there and that this man was treated inhumanely. I really wish someone would stuff a sausage or sock or something in her mouth and shut her up. She can't even get the idea that if this was a secret camp we wouldn't know about it.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:52 PM   #6
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Yeah, I know what you mean. I laughed when I heard people complaining on the news about how the detainees were being mistreated down there. Personally, if they deserved to be treated like humans, they would not have behaved like the monsters they are. 9/11 would not have happened if the detainees are so humane.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did anyone see Rosie O'Donnell going off on The View about this? She feels that all the people being held in the "secret CIA prison camp" in Guatanomo Bay should not be there and that this man was treated inhumanely. I really wish someone would stuff a sausage or sock or something in her mouth and shut her up. She can't even get the idea that if this was a secret camp we wouldn't know about it.
I saw Rosie and was horrified at what she said. You can't be kind to these people. Physical torture is wrong, but I think they tortured him mentally to break him down to confess. She does not think he played a part in anything, though. If the government listened to her we would have the terroists in our country torturing US citizens. I am against the war in Iraq, but I do feel we needed to take drastic measures to protect our country. I wonder what the families who suffered the loss of loved ones on 9/11 feel about Rosie's comments?