Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #1
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Conspiracy theories

I find it interesting that a plane full of jet fuel slamming into the WTC wasn't supposed to be hot enough to cause metal to bend/melt and fail, yet a tanker truck with ordinary gas gets hot enough to melt a metal bridge in San Fran.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:59 PM   #2
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I find it interesting that a plane full of jet fuel slamming into the WTC wasn't supposed to be hot enough to cause metal to bend/melt and fail, yet a tanker truck with ordinary gas gets hot enough to melt a metal bridge in San Fran.
If a president can't even hide a blowjob, he can't hide a conspiracy that needing of intelligence we know they don't possess.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:23 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
LateNight posted some videos a while back on this topic. I'm very suspicious.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
LateNight posted some videos a while back on this topic. I'm very suspicious.
I've seen a lot of them too, used to be really into that stuff. But now I see how bull**** it is, it just tries to fill in gaps with possibilities, about the same way religion coerces people. It's all convincing, but it doesn't mean it's true or has any real facts behind it.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I know a thing or two on this subject being an engineer and having been associated with the structural steel industry. Trust me, steel bends fairly easily when it is heated to temperatures to where it is even slightly glowing.

I have seen steel beams bent on purpose to add "camber" during production so when under load in the air, they fall flat. This procedure involves one or two persons with handheld torches heating the beam, for 30min to 1 hour.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:06 PM   #6
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
melting metal

This is my job. Rosie 'Odonell said she has never heard of steal melting by fire ever. How do you think it gets melted? Water? We melt metal everyday with guess what, fire. If you get a heat source and enough wind, ie; blower, air circulation, whatever, you can melt almost anything very efficiently. Those jets at the World Trade Center hold 40,000 gls. of fuel. The tanker trucks I think do also. If there is a conspiracey it's from terrorists.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #7
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl
This is my job. Rosie 'Odonell said she has never heard of steal melting by fire ever. How do you think it gets melted? Water? We melt metal everyday with guess what, fire. If you get a heat source and enough wind, ie; blower, air circulation, whatever, you can melt almost anything very efficiently. Those jets at the World Trade Center hold 40,000 gls. of fuel. The tanker trucks I think do also. If there is a conspiracey it's from terrorists.
Good God...Dont get me started on that fat, loud, idiotic *****!
Old 05-02-2007, 06:53 AM   #8
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Gee, so I wonder where all the enemy sympathizers are saying this was a government planed demolishing of the bridge?!??!?!??!
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote