Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-26-2007, 08:44 PM   #16
Ugg

Rep Power: 0 Ugg will become famous soon enough Ugg will become famous soon enough
Question what do you know

Looks like this site picked up a bit on this Monday.
So all I did, is say "Greetings" and I'm getting Dissed already.

who is brainsmasher ?
Ugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:53 PM   #17
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Ugg, don't worry about them. They are just ornery old men having a discussion. They'll get over it.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:05 PM   #18
Ugg

Rep Power: 0 Ugg will become famous soon enough Ugg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh Ugg, don't worry about them. They are just ornery old men having a discussion. They'll get over it.
Thank ya, Texasbelle. So I got to reading through some of the site and that TOP THREAD. Sounds like that Brainsmashr is a fun guy. NOT.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:23 PM   #19
BrainSmasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugg
Thank ya, Texasbelle. So I got to reading through some of the site and that TOP THREAD. Sounds like that Brainsmashr is a fun guy. NOT.
Not a fun guy? Me? You should come on down to the "White Swallow" bathhouse on tuesday nights, Whiskerboy...thats when I work the gloryhole! Then lets see you say I'm not a fun guy.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:33 PM   #20
Ugg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmasher
Not a fun guy? Me? You should come on down to the "White Swallow" bathhouse on tuesday nights, Whiskerboy...thats when I work the gloryhole! Then lets see you say I'm not a fun guy.
Well, I was talking of brainsmashR not you brainsmashEr. anyone can tell, that such a well dressed fairy such as your self, must be one fun guy/gal.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:18 PM   #21
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Hi Ugg! How did you find this forum? We welcome you. I wonder if you are someone I know from another forum. I know these guys who are masters at playing pranks on forums. They can be hilarious.