Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Poll: Should God Bless the USA replace Star Spangled Banner as our anthem?
Poll Options
Should God Bless the USA replace Star Spangled Banner as our anthem?

Old 04-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #16
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
If TBelle will introduce me to some ladies, I'll be sure to "registrar" first chance I get.

No no no no no Big boy it doesn't work that way. You register to vote FIRST, then we meet the ladies!!!!! Let me 'splain it to you this way. Training kids is like trainiing Rosie which is probably like training you...you have to work for your reward!

You let me know when you registered and have proof! and I'll hook you up with a lovely young lady. I'll even help with the date strategy if needed!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #17
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No no no no no Big boy it doesn't work that way. You register to vote FIRST, then we meet the ladies!!!!! Let me 'splain it to you this way. Training kids is like trainiing Rosie which is probably like training you...you have to work for your reward!

You let me know when you registered and have proof! and I'll hook you up with a lovely young lady. I'll even help with the date strategy if needed!!!!
LOL, just make sure someone brings along a camcorder, to record it all for posterity, and then make sure it gets up on youtube.com, so we can all watch the chaos that ensues

Somebody make popcorn.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:34 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Anime just be careful of red high heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL, just make sure someone brings along a camcorder, to record it all for posterity, and then make sure it gets up on youtube.com, so we can all watch the chaos that ensues

Somebody make popcorn.
Too much pound cake and those heels will break
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:15 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
EXCUSE ME Isaac, I don't have too much pound cake. I just want the pound cake firm, not sponge cake!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Fighting that age monster with a stick

Quote:
EXCUSE ME Isaac, I don't have too much pound cake. I just want the pound cake firm, not sponge cake!
You may want to be careful and not over do it with the work out. You hurt yourself and get a bad wheel then it would not be worth it. Stick to walking in the mall it is safe and you can shop while you work out and the best shoe is a large white tennis shoe with a double bow oh yes I can see you now with your fanny pack on and visor. You go girl forty wont hurt you now will it
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #21
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Alright guys, talk shoes in the shoe thread.

If TBelle can get me a date, I'll be sure to record it, but I'm gonna give the tape the Laughing Man treatment before I do anything else with it.

(For those of you who don't know, the "Laughing Man treatment" means to plaster a logo or graphic over your face on tape, thus concealing your identity. This technique was used multiple times through the anime series, Ghost in the Shell.)
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Anime, I didn't start it, Isaac did! You should know by now that he has ADD or something (probably something). He even started the shoe thread and can't remember where he should and should not post. Must be Alzheimer's kicking in!
Old 04-07-2007, 06:37 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I may have Alzheimers's but you have low hangers

Quote:
Anime, I didn't start it, Isaac did! You should know by now that he has ADD or something (probably something). He even started the shoe thread and can't remember where he should and should not post. Must be Alzheimer's kicking in!
If you would just wear some blue with those red shoes and pasty white skin you would be the all American girl Back to the thread we should keep the National Anthem as it is and that is the end of the story. We have had a very good history lesson here.
Isaac
Old 04-07-2007, 11:52 AM   #24
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
If you would just wear some blue with those red shoes and pasty white skin you would be the all American girl Back to the thread we should keep the National Anthem as it is and that is the end of the story. We have had a very good history lesson here.
Isaac
Actually, the score is tied right now and I was almost certain that would be the case when I started this.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:36 PM   #25
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
No. God did NOT bless the USA. God never mentioned the United States of America anywhere, ever; nor did the disciples who authored the canon.

It's time people dislocate this mindset of a religious figure taking sides in issues.
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
No. God did NOT bless the USA. God never mentioned the United States of America anywhere, ever; nor did the disciples who authored the canon.

It's time people dislocate this mindset of a religious figure taking sides in issues.
I have sat here and read through you coming on this board today and hijacking it with your assanine opinions. You are absolutely disgusting with your attacks on each and every thread. You have done nothing but get on here and post a negative opinion against eveything you could find to say something negative against. There is only one person you could be and we all know who that is.

If you do not like the fact that this is a board of mostly Christians sharing our thoughts and opinions and respectfully sharing our opinions with others, then go away. Find somewhere else to be so hateful, mean, and rude. You are not wanted here.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

It is time for you to crawl back into the hole you came from

Quote:

You can try and maybe a day or two fool some but you BS has a smell that nobody can forget. Play you little game for now TT
Old 04-15-2007, 08:58 PM   #28
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
God most certainly takes sides on issues:

Issue | God's Side
----- | ----------

Murder | Not for it
Adultery | Not for it
Love thy neighbor | For it
Lying | Not for it
Worship One God | For it
Honoring parents | For it

That about covers most of today's news in the papers and on TV.. All these issues plus accidents and sports would pretty much says it all
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:33 PM   #29
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
I have sat here and read through you coming on this board today and hijacking it with your assanine opinions. You are absolutely disgusting with your attacks on each and every thread. You have done nothing but get on here and post a negative opinion against eveything you could find to say something negative against. There is only one person you could be and we all know who that is.

If you do not like the fact that this is a board of mostly Christians sharing our thoughts and opinions and respectfully sharing our opinions with others, then go away. Find somewhere else to be so hateful, mean, and rude. You are not wanted here.

Not only are you wrong about who you think that user is..... according to his 6 posts and +27 reputation, it appears you're the only christian who disagrees with his views.

What is this ****ed up notion you christians have that only 1 person on the entire internet disagrees with you?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:34 PM   #30
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You can try and maybe a day or two fool some but you BS has a smell that nobody can forget. Play you little game for now TT

I reiterate...

What is this ****ed up notion you christians have that only 1 person on the entire internet disagrees with you?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote