Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-16-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Unusual Names:Lindale Baby, Boston Harold, Makes Headlines In The Boston Herald

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7217236&nav=1TjD

Does anyone know any other unusual names anymore?

Quote:
Weighing in at 9 pounds and 3 ounces, the very special issue of the Boston Harold probably outweighed most Sunday editions of the newspaper. Meet Boston Harold Morgan, not to be confused with The Boston Herald, the Massachusetts newspaper.
Click image for larger version

Name:	7217236_BG2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1599
Old 10-16-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
You know I was told today that there is a child in my grandkids school named Playboy, Now if that was me I'd be kicking butt and giving them hell for that.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #3
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
How about "River Phoenix"
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
How about these gems???

Christie Brinkley / Sailor Lee (daughter)

Courteney Cox Arquette / Coco Riley (daughter)

Bob Geldof / Paula Yates Musician / Fifi Trixibelle (daughter)
Peaches Honeyblossom (daughter)
Little Pixie (daughter)

Rachel Griffiths / Banjo Patrick (son)

Michael Hutchence / Paula Yates Musician / Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (daughter)
Penn Jillette / Moxie CrimeFighter (daughter)

Jamie Oliver / Jools Oliver Chef / Poppy Honey (daughter)
Daisy Boo (daughter)
Gwyneth Paltrow / Chris Martin Actress / Apple (daughter)
Moses (son)

Shannyn Sossamon / Dallas Clayton Audio Science (son)

Bruce Willis / Demi Moore Actor / Rumer Glenn (daughter)
Scout Larue (daughter)
Tallulah Belle (daughter)
Frank Zappa / Gail Zappa Musician Dweezil (son)
Ahmet Emuukha Rodan (son)
Moon Unit (daughter)
Diva Muffin daughter)

I can't imagine calling little Moxiecrimefighter to come here!!!!!!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Where do these people get these names? I have never seen any of these in a baby name book. If I was some of these kids, when I got bigger I'd whip my parents butt for that.