Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 06-14-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Teacher in jail after taking pictures of young girls in swim suits

Lafayette Teacher in jail after taking pictures of young girls in swim suits at water park
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:20 AM   #2
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I quit taking pictures of my kids at the pool because of all the "We see you, pedophile!" looks I got from the other parents.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:14 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I had one of my neighbors take a picture of one of my young daughters and her friends and liked to have had a ass kickin on the spot. Note not that I am a bad ass but this is my daughter. Behind every good man there is a better woman and her calm prevailed and we called the police and they had quite a talk but no charges because they were in front of his house on the side walk.
He did ask them to stop so he could take the photo. That has been three years and I have not seen that bastard sense.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I honestly don't care if anyone takes a picture of my kids.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:43 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
For me, it depends on if they are in swim suits or not. But for "normal" photos, anyone can buy a yearbook right?

This sicko thread reminds me of a funny story that is true. My wife, son, and 2 year old daughter were on vacation at Disney World many years ago. This lady comes up behind us and says in a really scary voice "I want your baby!"

As it turns out, she was a friend of ours from Shreveport who was there by coincidence and spotted us out of the blue. It really freaked us out for a moment. She got us good. From then on we kept saying "Its a small world after all...Its a small world after all"
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Hehehehe...

Anywho, it is common courtesy to ask before taking a picture of someone. If you don't, you'd best anticipate an @$$ whipping at some point.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 273 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
You most likely will change your mind when your daughter gets older and you find dirty old men leering at her.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #8
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

I really don't care if dirty old men simply leer at my daughters, it doesn't hurt them to be leered at.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #9
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Like the song says, "You can look, but you better not touch!"

I ain't got any daughters.. but depending on the where and the when of how said "Dirty old man" was looking.. it's all relative.

Before reading this story, I would ask, what's wrong with taking a picture. Any law to keep me from standing on the sidewalk downtown and start taking pictures of people passing by ?

But to have that many pics of little girls on his camera and home computer.. ??

Quote:
Deputies say they found nearly 50 images of females, believed to
be 10 to 13 years old, who were wearing bikini bathing suits.
Officers say the photographs focused on the breasts and buttocks
of the girls.
Detectives say Champagne then gave them permission to go to his
home and examine his computer. They found more than 13-thousand
images of young females in bikinis on Champagne's home computer.
Detectives say no nude photographs were found.
so I noticed this guy is a PE teacher.. I wonder if that's the same "Coach Champagne" that was like at Parkway years ago ? for some reason that name (Coach Champagne) just rings a bell.
?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

I wonder if he's related to Dom:

Old 06-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #11
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

>But to have that many pics of little girls on his camera and home computer.. ??

But what? He probably liked to jerk off to pictures of little girls in bathing suits. That's pretty gross, but it doesn't hurt anybody.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #12
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 273 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's just SICK!!!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:50 PM   #13
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
LOL, that was kind of my point.. it's certainly "strange" but is it illegal?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #14
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Like the song says, "You can look, but you better not touch!"

I ain't got any daughters.. but depending on the where and the when of how said "Dirty old man" was looking.. it's all relative.

Before reading this story, I would ask, what's wrong with taking a picture. Any law to keep me from standing on the sidewalk downtown and start taking pictures of people passing by ?

But to have that many pics of little girls on his camera and home computer.. ??

so I noticed this guy is a PE teacher.. I wonder if that's the same "Coach Champagne" that was like at Parkway years ago ? for some reason that name (Coach Champagne) just rings a bell.
?
Nope, the guy in question is not Roland Champagne, who taught P.E. at Curtis Elementary when you and I were there.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:46 PM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Our family was at an LSU Football game last fall. We were going down the stairs inside the stadium at one point to get some snacks. My then 20 y/o daughter was in front and me next. Walking down beside me were two guys in about their 40's or so. I looked over in time to see one pointing out my daughter to the other and heard him say "Wouldn't you like a piece of that?" Well, he will never forget his encounter with me. I reached over and slightly just kind of tapped his arm and said "You will never ever touch that you nasty piece of worthless human. Before you ran off at your mouth you should have been a little smarter and noticed her MOTHER next to you." His eyes were as big as plates and all he could say was "I'm sorry I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it." To which I replied, "Then don't say it, pervert."

I found it absolutely disgusting that 40 y/o men with wedding rings on were discussing my child in front of me in that manner. I had my say and I'm sure they'll never quite forget being busted by a Mom.