Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 240 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Are you bipolar ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well lies and false accusations ARE the standard tactic of the zealot.

However I disagree with abandoning the topic. I prefer the method of giving them enough rope to hang themselves. I mean it took Neo less than a day to post his photo....of course he didn't realize most people know the difference between a 90 day old fetus and a fully developed baby....with hair no less.

Notice he added it as an attachment so the rest of us couldn't see where the photo originated from. My guess is he knows the truth too....
You are a zealot too there BSr just for the dark side of the issue. Bottom line you are for killing babies in the womb and I am NOT ! You promote hate on your web site and cause trouble on other web sites. I take it you are on lunch break and it is almost time to punch in so hit the clock BSr.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:23 PM   #32
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 46
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
The difference is that I don't have to lie, break the law, or support criminal activity...
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:34 PM   #33
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 240 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Yea right

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The difference is that I don't have to lie, break the law, or support criminal activity...
Your starting to believe your own BSr
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #34
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 46
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
The proof is here for everyone to see.

Neo's pic is the lie...I'm pretty sure third trimester abortions are illegal in every state with the exception of medical emergencies (Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003).

Roy Moore broke the law by having the monument erected and again by refusing to remove it.

You support his actions.

No BS involved, only truth that you can't dispute so you resort to personal attack. The last refuge of the defeated.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:53 PM   #35
Neo
Advanced Member
 
Neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 261
Rep Power: 151 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

You are correct. That picture is a late term abortion. According to your logic it was legal at one point, so while it was legal it was ok.. Did not mean to hurt your feelings. I think you resembled marylin manson in the photo i saw, I own two of his cds. ps the photo came from media archive from medical school.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:01 PM   #36
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 46
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
As I stated earlier, being pro-choice does not mean I condone abortion. It means I understand freedom of choice is the most important right we have as Americans.

Thank you for admitting about your photo what some of us already knew. While I disagree with the propaganda you tried to slip under the table, at least your man enough to admit when you've been caught.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #37
Neo
Advanced Member
 
Neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 261
Rep Power: 151 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I think your misinformed about what I wrote. It is an abortion. It is late term. It was legal and not just for medical emergencies. I'm in the medical field and that is how I obtained the photo from med school. It is sorry to say that, eventhough it is now illegal,if the mother waits and delivers the baby and then dropps it in the dumpster... It is child abondonment and not exactly murder. If pro choice is an entitlement that is liberating, why doesn't the father have the right to say the mother is allowed to have the child?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:21 PM   #38
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 46
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I think your misinformed about what I wrote. It is an abortion. It is late term. It was legal and not just for medical emergencies. I'm in the medical field and that is how I obtained the photo from med school. It is sorry to say that, eventhough it is now illegal,if the mother waits and delivers the baby and then dropps it in the dumpster... It is child abondonment and not exactly murder. If pro choice is an entitlement that is liberating, why doesn't the father have the right to say the mother is allowed to have the child?
For the same reason the father isn't allowed to not pay child support for a child he doesn't want. I'm not a lawyer and I can't give you specifics...all I can tell you is that in most abnormal cases (abortion, child birth out of wedlock, etc) that the father is considered little more than a sperm donor.

BTW, I'm not misinformed about what you wrote, your propaganda was an attempt to mislead the reader through an emotional response. You posted the very graphic results of an illegal procedure in defense of your stance on a perfectly legal procedure.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #39
Neo
Advanced Member
 
Neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 261
Rep Power: 151 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
just stating facts and giving illustration..... It is simply put an abortion is an abortion no matter term. the actual life being destroyed does not have a choice..not much of pro choice if you ask me. Enjoyed the spirited debate. Your right and i'm right. Just glad my mother did not have your logic
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #40
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 46
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
just stating facts and giving illustration..... It is simply put an abortion is an abortion no matter term. the actual life being destroyed does not have a choice..not much of pro choice if you ask me. Enjoyed the spirited debate. Your right and i'm right. Just glad my mother did not have your logic
I see, so murder is murder right? As in every soldier that has defended our freedom since the dawn of our country is going to hell, right?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #41
Neo
Advanced Member
 
Neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 261
Rep Power: 151 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I'm not the one who will be judging. However, Just because it feels right to you to do it or there is law governing how it should be done does not mean it is right. It seems like me, you and Isaac are the onely ones here. where are you Isaac out bible thumping on other blogs....
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 240 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Wrong again "defended our freedom" is not murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I see, so murder is murder right? As in every soldier that has defended our freedom since the dawn of our country is going to hell, right?
There is war and it is ugly and people die and innocents die too and I am not for the innocents getting hurt but it happens. Americans do not use innocents to hide behind to fight the evil forces of this world do. I do consider unborn children innocent. Yes they get killed too and neither is a good thing.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:44 PM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 240 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I would not cast my pearls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm not the one who will be judging. However, Just because it feels right to you to do it or there is law governing how it should be done does not mean it is right. It seems like me, you and Isaac are the onely ones here. where are you Isaac out bible thumping on other blogs....
First I am not a Bible thumper I do not attend any churches and will not I can read for myself. This subject has been a heated one R. V Wade for years and it will not change because in the "END" there will be one final heated debate and the goats will go to the left and sheep to the right I so look forward to that Great and Wonderful Day !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:22 AM   #44
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 46
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm not the one who will be judging. However, Just because it feels right to you to do it or there is law governing how it should be done does not mean it is right. It seems like me, you and Isaac are the onely ones here. where are you Isaac out bible thumping on other blogs....
Pretty hard to have such a staunch view of abortion and make the claim that you aren't passing judgment. I mean wasn't the entire purpose of the photo to show that, in your opinion, abortion isn't "right"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac
There is war and it is ugly and people die and innocents die too and I am not for the innocents getting hurt but it happens. Americans do not use innocents to hide behind to fight the evil forces of this world do. I do consider unborn children innocent. Yes they get killed too and neither is a good thing.
Who said abortion was good? My implication is that it's not always wrong to kill...and it would appear that you readily agree.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com