Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 04-09-2007, 07:32 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Carjackings Are Becoming A Real Problem

"I can tell you that this criminal would have hurt or even killed me if I had not given him my keys," Bob Hughes, 69, said last week. "I was pumping gas and when I looked up he had a knife, hollering 'Give me your keys or I'll cut you.' I immediately threw him the keys and stepped behind the vehicle."
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It is bad any time you are near the hood

Go east to buy your gas. Carjackers so not like to swim that river so buy your gas in Bossier City and stay out of west Shreveport or east Texas
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:59 AM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I hear in some places, carjacking is so bad that people are highly encouraged to run red lights and stop signs because they're likely to get their car jacked if they don't. How terrible!
Old 04-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Dont let the thugs dictate where ya go, just arm yourself. Works for me. Whoever is stupid or unlucky enough to try to jack MY car is gonna find himself starin down the barrel of my .357, and since our vehicles are considered by law to be extensions of our homes, I MIGHT let the POS live to regret it...then again, I might not!
Old 04-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
In East Texas our vehicles and homes are protected by Kuvasz's. Thugs don't want to cross one! Right Isaac?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:28 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
In East Texas our vehicles and homes are protected by Kuvasz's. Thugs don't want to cross one! Right Isaac?
The Pugs superpower is snowblowing. (snowblowing..LOL, actually I meant snot blowing) She will blow snot on any burgular and gross him out and he will run off.

Last edited by rhertz; 04-09-2007 at 10:18 PM.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
The Pugs superpower is snowblowing. She will blow snot on any burgular and gross him out and he will run off.
I actually saw some folks on the interstate with one of those snotblowers riding in the back window of the car the other day. I wonder now if that was their anti-theft protection device.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:23 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I actually saw some folks on the interstate with one of those snotblowers riding in the back window of the car the other day. I wonder now if that was their anti-theft protection device.
Could be. Was the Pug's window sorta foggy and drippy? While other windows are clear? That would be one sign of a real Pug.

Most people seem confused when confronted with a Pug. Like something isn't right. My Pug is a sweet female named "Tiffany" with her fancy pink collar. She tells me she wants some Manolo Blahnik's.. Size 000 in pink... times two..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:41 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Could be. Was the Pug's window sorta foggy and drippy? While other windows are clear? That would be one sign of a real Pug.

Most people seem confused when confronted with a Pug. Like something isn't right. My Pug is a sweet female named "Tiffany" with her fancy pink collar. She tells me she wants some Manolo Blahnik's.. Size 000 in pink... times two..
By all means, Daddy Rhertz, she should have them!!! A girl without her Manolos is just well....lifeless. We name all of our dogs, except Rosie, after designers at this house. Example: Christian (Dior) and Chanel . Chanel had puppies last year, five of them, and they were Gucci, Prada, Dolce, Gabbana, and Fendi!!!!