Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 04-05-2007, 04:01 PM   #31
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Let's see....I won't waste a good pair of Cole Haan's at you, not Stuart Weitzman's, or Manolo's. So let me throw some old cowboy boots at your nappy hard head!!!! (Anime I need a smiley for this!!!)

I'll put a $100 on the table my 40 year old body can take yours on the treadmill!

But can 40 handle 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are willing to put on the table.... your first born?

Last edited by Neo; 04-05-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:21 PM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Texasbelle maybe not on the treadmill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
But can 40 handle 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think 30 just might kick your pound cakes in the ground. I would love to see the contest. How about Highland fitness center and we will have emt's on stand by for the over 40 lady. You may want to send your daughter instead same age gap just different dynamics
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #33
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
These boots are made for walking, walking right over you...

On a side note, how about the hurricane forcast this year... Wonder if one will be named Tbelle this year?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:45 PM   #34
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Well Neo, given that you can't be trusted and don't know what to do with nice, beautiful, intelligent young ladies that are KEEPERS we want put the first born on the table, unless of course you'd like to take care of my previous offer!!!!!!!!

No Isaac, Ms. Belle, won't need paramedics for the treadmill bet, but you would! Now do you want a female or male paramedic standing by to give you CPR? or wait I bet Neo knows it!!!!!! Maybe he could be there just in case!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #35
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Very sexy, T-Belle...love the new avatar!
Old 04-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #36
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Why thank you Al! I'm just getting ready for the weekend with Mr. Belle!
Old 04-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #37
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
LOL...entirely possible. Did you know that Darrel Hall has been called "the greatest WHITE soul singer in the world"? Ofcourse, he may be the ONLY white soul singer in the world. Even if thats the case, I think he deserves the title.
oh but I think you are forgetting Southside Johnny. That's right, Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes.

For any of you Sopranos, Sylvio fans.. great thing about listening to all that old Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes, is that you get to hear Sylvio (Miami Steve Van Zandt) singing background vocals...
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:39 PM   #38
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Man!, those look like some heels

as the boy spider said to the girl spider.. "Hey baby, do those legs go all the way up ?"
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:29 AM   #39
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I would take the female Twain by my side

Quote:
Well Neo, given that you can't be trusted and don't know what to do with nice, beautiful, intelligent young ladies that are KEEPERS we want put the first born on the table, unless of course you'd like to take care of my previous offer!!!!!!!!

No Isaac, Ms. Belle, won't need paramedics for the treadmill bet, but you would! Now do you want a female or male paramedic standing by to give you CPR? or wait I bet Neo knows it!!!!!! Maybe he could be there just in case!!!!
I think I might just surprise you Tbelle. Have got your AARP card yet if not you neet to get on the phone and call
Isaac
Old 04-06-2007, 09:24 AM   #40
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think I might just surprise you Tbelle. Have got your AARP card yet if not you neet to get on the phone and call
Isaac

Yes Isaac, you would surprise me..........IF YOU COULD KEEP UP OLD MAN!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 08:49 AM   #41
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I got one for you

Quote:
Yes Isaac, you would surprise me..........IF YOU COULD KEEP UP OLD MAN!!!
Just where does the line for old man start and the line for young man end You should know Tinkerbelle. This old house is falling down around my ears. Ready set roll those eggs.
Isaac
Old 04-07-2007, 08:52 AM   #42
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Personally, I like a little age on the man! He knows what he wants, knows how to treat his wife, and is VERY good at it. Now for the line, I think that is very subjective and it is all about mental attitude first and foremost.