Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #121
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Of course, why would an idiot like you question the intelligence of people who believe in imaginary beings or make up their own definitions and laws as well?

Well obviously it grates on your nerves, but I guess even now you're still to stupid to figure out why I continue to use it.

No, I just don't think some retarded zealot like you deserves the right to carry a fully-automatic weapon down the street just because they exist....and what do you know, the government agrees with me.

How about your current right to bare arms being in danger? When did this bill to limit your second amendment rights pass both houses of congress and a presidential veto?

O that's right, you LIED in order to make your argument sound more convincing.

Pretty sure I just did.....

Well I could talk about banging your Mom last night, but I doubt you want all the gory details.

You, would you prefer the term gun toting vagina?

652-0695 Put your money where your mouth is tough guy.

Yeah, I'll be waiting on that phone call.
Oh ya dont just get on my nerves, I think its safe to say ya piss off everyone. So besides bein a woman-beatin pussy, ya like to bang people's mothers. I called my mom to ask her about it, and sure as hell, she remembers ya well....she said she'll never forget how "needle dick" (thats her pet name for ya) couldnt get it up! She says ya brought your own "strap-on" with ya, and that ya asked her to put it on and "use ya like a woman"! She said that when she refused to go along with your sick demands, ya became violent and abusive, at which point she was forced to "*****slap" ya, causin ya to "scream and cry like a little girl"! She said it was obvious that ya take it up the crapper alot cuz that stretched out mudvein of yours was leakin and she had to fix ya up with a rubber diaper to keep ya from soilin her sheets. She also wanted me to tell ya that them asswarts of yours aint gonna win ya any friends at the bath houses or the YMCA (your favorite haunts)!

Tell ya what, you giant incontinent a$$hole, why dont ya call me instead? 518-3250.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 05-06-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #122
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>No, it says that YOU as the legal resident must have a REASONABLE BELIEF that the use of force or violence was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the premises or motorvehicle.

Yes, it does. Then it says that the mere presence constitutes a reasonable belief. Try reading it again, more slowly. I'll even highlight the parts you're missing:

For the purposes of this Section, there shall be a presumption that a person lawfully inside a dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle held a reasonable belief that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the premises or motor vehicle, if both of the following occur:

(1) The person against whom deadly force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(2) The person who used deadly force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring or had occurred.

Read it once, take few deep breaths, then read it again. Then get somebody smart to explain it to you. If you do that and still believe that your previous assessments of this law are accurate then you have some sort of serious deficiency and really should begin to question your competency in performing other daily activities.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #123
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Oh ya dont just get on my nerves, I think its safe to say ya piss off everyone. So besides bein a woman-beatin pussy, ya like to bang people's mothers. I called my mom to ask her about it, and sure as hell, she remembers ya well....she said she'll never forget how "needle dick" (thats her pet name for ya) couldnt get it up! She says ya brought your own "strap-on" with ya, and that ya asked her to put it on and "use ya like a woman"! She said that when she refused to go along with your sick demands, ya became violent and abusive, at which point she was forced to "*****slap" ya, causin ya to "scream and cry like a little girl"! She said it was obvious that ya take it up the crapper alot cuz that stretched out mudvein of yours was leakin and she had to fix ya up with a rubber diaper to keep ya from soilin her sheets. She also wanted me to tell ya that them asswarts of yours aint gonna win ya any friends at the bath houses or the YMCA (your favorite haunts)!

Tell ya what, you giant incontinent a$$hole, why dont ya call me instead? 518-3250.
What's the matter tough guy, scared your mouth was about to write a check your ass can't cash?
Old 05-06-2007, 08:57 PM   #124
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>No, it says that YOU as the legal resident must have a REASONABLE BELIEF that the use of force or violence was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the premises or motorvehicle.

Yes, it does. Then it says that the mere presence constitutes a reasonable belief. Try reading it again, more slowly. I'll even highlight the parts you're missing:

For the purposes of this Section, there shall be a presumption that a person lawfully inside a dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle held a reasonable belief that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent unlawful entry thereto, or to compel an unlawful intruder to leave the premises or motor vehicle, if both of the following occur:

(1) The person against whom deadly force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering or had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle.

(2) The person who used deadly force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring or had occurred.

Read it once, take few deep breaths, then read it again. Then get somebody smart to explain it to you. If you do that and still believe that your previous assessments of this law are accurate then you have some sort of serious deficiency and really should begin to question your competency in performing other daily activities.
Why don't you just go ahead and shoot somebody in the back and test your little theory?
Old 05-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #125
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
What's the matter tough guy, scared your mouth was about to write a check your ass can't cash?

HA! He hung up when I answered. I think its cuz he's got a yellow streak. But then, thats about what I'd expected from a guy that hits girls. Before, I only suspected he was a pussy, now I KNOW he is. LOL and get this, he even went to the trouble of blockin his number.

UPDATE: He called again, then hung up almost immediately. Talk about a sissy!
Old 05-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #126
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
HA! Why'd ya hang up when I answered? I think its cuz you got a yellow streak. But then, thats about what I'd expected from a guy that hits girls. Yeah, before, I only suspected you were a pussy, now I KNOW ya are.

Because I enjoy tormenting stupid people....want to see me do it again?

Yep, I'll save the best ones for about 2
Old 05-06-2007, 10:12 PM   #127
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Why don't you just go ahead and shoot somebody in the back and test your little theory?

If they were in my house I would. And it's not really a theory if it follows the completely unambiguous letter of the law.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:22 PM   #128
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
It's become increasingly obvious, that Brain is unable or simply not capable to admit when he's wrong or mistaken. Have shown him the word of law, highlighted the relevant parts, but he refuses to see it, or simply enjoys running his mouth.

I'm done.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #129
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Yeah, Brains an big pussy. He didnt want to meet at the gym for a friendly boxing match to settle our differences, so he calls me up and starts threatenin my family. We're supposed to meet tomorrow and I'll let yall know how it turns out. At any rate, he's got my number and he was stupid enough to call it...three times no less. Time'll tell just how stupid he REALLY is.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:40 PM   #130
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Now, isn't threatening somebody against the law? Especially threatening to harm one's family? Surely he wasn't that stupid.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:18 AM   #131
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Now, isn't threatening somebody against the law? Especially threatening to harm one's family? Surely he wasn't that stupid.
Yeah, you'd think NObody could be THAT stupid, but you'd be wrong. He said he'd "show up at my house" and "slap my momma" or words to that effect. Idle threats, of course, since he has no clue where I live...still, I'm considerin notifyin the authorities. It occurred to me that this guy was a murder suspect, and he might not be playin with a full deck.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:44 AM   #132
BrainSmashR
Banned

If I've threatened your family AND just got off the phone with you again ANd I'ma previous murder suspect AND I'm crazy

How come you aren't pressing charges ALREADY?

BTW, nice of you to brag to these people about showing up while crying on the phone to me about NOT showing up and calling the cops because some crazy guy is threatening your family after posting your contact information on a public forum. Can one of you ladies hand this guy a tampon, he seems to be having problems with his cooter.

You see folks, I don't care if you like Al more than you like me. It's because he lies to flatter you while I am brutally honest 100% of the time. It's the difference between someone being ashamed of who they are and someone being proud of who they are.

This guy tells you I've threatened his family because he's knows his mouth has gotten him into a situation his mouth can't get him out of. So he lies to you, says I'm crazy and refuses to show up for a fight when he provided his own contact information, dared me to call, and was allowed to pick the time, city, and location for out meeting.....under the condition that I didn't have to wait a week and waste a Friday night on him....I'm single, remember, Friday night isn't for fighting.

I really couldn't care less about his family. If they're stupid enough to stay with a gun-toting coward like him, that's their choice, this is America, and hopefully one of his kids won't pay the ultimate price one night for his cowardliness while they are sneaking out the window to see their boy/girlfriend.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 05-07-2007 at 04:06 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:47 AM   #133
BrainSmashR
Banned

Damn puss....what did you say you were gonna do if I called again?

Not answer the phone?

Laughing Out Loud
Old 05-07-2007, 04:16 AM   #134
BrainSmashR
Banned

Well I guess I'm going back to bed. MY number is still up there puss, whenever you get to feeling froggy again, just give me a ring.

BTW, I have no intention of hitting your padded helmet with a padded glove. Boxing is older than you are, "champ", step up to the UFC if you ever drop a pair, and get ready to go to sleep.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:29 AM   #135
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
If I've threatened your family AND just got off the phone with you again ANd I'ma previous murder suspect AND I'm crazy

How come you aren't pressing charges ALREADY?

BTW, nice of you to brag to these people about showing up while crying on the phone to me about NOT showing up and calling the cops because some crazy guy is threatening your family after posting your contact information on a public forum. Can one of you ladies hand this guy a tampon, he seems to be having problems with his cooter.

You see folks, I don't care if you like Al more than you like me. It's because he lies to flatter you while I am brutally honest 100% of the time. It's the difference between someone being ashamed of who they are and someone being proud of who they are.

This guy tells you I've threatened his family because he's knows his mouth has gotten him into a situation his mouth can't get him out of. So he lies to you, says I'm crazy and refuses to show up for a fight when he provided his own contact information, dared me to call, and was allowed to pick the time, city, and location for out meeting.....under the condition that I didn't have to wait a week and waste a Friday night on him....I'm single, remember, Friday night isn't for fighting.

I really couldn't care less about his family. If they're stupid enough to stay with a gun-toting coward like him, that's their choice, this is America, and hopefully one of his kids won't pay the ultimate price one night for his cowardliness while they are sneaking out the window to see their boy/girlfriend.
Yup, you're a real pussy alright. Steppin into the boxin ring would've settled the matter once and for all, and legally. But thats not what you had in mind, is it? I would'nt have minded steppin into the ring with ya where I'd have been legally protected from prosecution, and so would you! I'd prefer to stay on the right side of the law and keep my job, my life, just the way it is. Thats the difference between you and me. You might not have anythin to lose but I sure as hell do. But THAT just makes ya an idiot...what makes ya a pussy is threatenin my family...ya crossed the line when ya did that. Then when last we spoke, ya first tried to lie about it (which was hilarious cuz it was only you and me talkin) then admitted that you DID threaten em, but that since it'd just be your word against mine nothin could be done about it. Aint that the truth? Yeah, it is! But tellin the truth aint your strong suit. I dont have any plans to change my cell phone number, so feel free to call me up again and leave more messages. Oh and BTW, I went ahead and filed that report with the police. You didnt block your number on that last call (though it was probably from a pay phone), but they have it on record anyway, along with that toughguy message ya left on my voice mail. OOPS!