Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2007, 06:57 AM   #11
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Originally posted by BrainSmashR

Bein an arrogant azzhole is a source of pride for ya? That should be a callin sign that ya have poorly developed social skills. Maybe your folks had some trouble potty trainin ya, who knows. As for the invitation to socialize with ya, no thanks. I have friends outside of the internet.
Well obviously different classes of people have different character traits. Apparently my friends and family have more to be proud of than you and yours.....and make no mistake about it. I have not invited you to "socialize" with me in any way, shape, or form. You can have all the pizza and beer to yourself

Quote:
Well its nice when someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF touts your intelligence, but I dont guess you've had THAT experience yet.
Nope, I don't go to church, therefore I am stupid. Didn't you get to that chaper in the Bible yet?

Quote:
Really? Then ya wont mind postin their screen names, will ya? Im callin your bluff! Invitin YOU to dinner so they could see your "tourist mecca" of a hometown? Well it sure as hell wouldnt be for the pleasure of your stimulatin company! Besides, I wouldnt exactly call Nachitoches, La. a "tourist mecca", Paris or Rome it aint...guess we can add "delusions of grandeur" to your growin list of mental afflictions.
I have no doubt it was for nothing more than an afternoon tour guide. As far as revealing identities, sacrifice is the way of the Christian. If they don't want to reveal their identities as a result of the general response to my persona over the last week or so, then I won't either.

Yes, it IS convenient.

Quote:
Again, if people think Im smart, its not because I ever said I was...another of the many differences between you and I.
One I am quite proud of for I have seen what passes for intelligence in this vast community. BTW, there's an apostrophe in I'm.

Quote:
"Fear of the consequences" is just ONE of the reasons that I'm a believer, and its among the least important of em. And youre confusin "simple" with "stupid", which would be confusin ME with YOU...a difficult feat under ANY circumstances.
Well that's just ONE of the reasons many would consider you not a true christian.....you don't believe 100% in your salvation.

BTW, how could someone as "stupid" as me achieve such a "difficult feat" as getting the two of us confused?

Like I said, I've seen what passes for intelligence over here......

Quote:
I strongly doubt if the creation of the universe and everythin in it could be attributed to ANY "alien life form" in the classic sense...furthermore, I CANT BELIEVE you cited "Star Trek The Next Generation" as support for your argument. You lose, Einstein, on the strength of that alone!
Science Fiction is the basis for a rather significant portion of our technology. Ask your Daddy how long ago he was reading about lazers in his comic books, genius.

Quote:
What would be the point? You'd have to have a brain to bust, which you clearly do not.
Clearly....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote