Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 01-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #1
Shrevenator

Rep Power: 0 Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about
Report: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox Will Kiss on FX's 'Dirt'

Politics Schmolitics....Now this is what I call news!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,246020,00.html

(Jenni-A is WAY to cute to be kissin' on that lush in my ever so humble opinion)
Shrevenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking Well they always where friends

It is in style now days. Two very pretty girls gone wild. Good media stuff and ratings too. Oh my, my !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
Shrevenator

Rep Power: 0 Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about
Damn good to meet ya I-S. If I could pair up a couple of babes to watch while eatting a bag of popcorn, it certainly wouldn't include Courtney Cox. it would be...........

gwyneth paltrow and.......

cate blanchett....wait, no no... and....

kate hudson! fer sure! Yeah thats it!
Old 01-24-2007, 09:11 PM   #4
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I watched 1.5 episodes of that show and it's pretty terrible. Courtney Cox, however, looks about 5,000 times better than she did on Friends. She doesn't weigh 85 lbs. anymore.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:50 PM   #5
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Cybil Shepard did this just recently too, did she not? Whats with the whole lesbian thing anyway? Celebs must think they have to keep pulling publicity stunts, re-inventing themselves, or coming up with new angles to keep people interested in whatever the hell they say and do. How proud theyll all be when theyre sitting around reminiscing about this.."hey, remember when you went thru your lezzie phase?" "Ah yes...those were the days!" Enough with the homosexuality already! It aint hip, cool, cute, funny, or interesting...keep that ***t in the closet where it belongs.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:00 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
1. It's not really a publicity stunt if it's something done by a character on a show, it's a script. Publicity stunts are done in real life.

2. Chicks making out is hot.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:47 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Celebs must think they have to keep pulling publicity stunts

To say just because it is on a TV show it is not a publicity stunt that is bs. Just because you like the idea of two girls getting it on does not make it morally correct either. The media has picked it up before it has been on TV so it is a publicity stunt and needs to be on the smut channel.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:15 AM   #8
Shrevenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Chicks making out is hot.
yea-boy! I'm with joepole on this one! You other guys must be married or engaged or something like that.

How the hell do you spell CC's name anyway?
http://www.askmen.com/women/actress/...rtney_cox.html

Is it Courteney or courtney? This site has both spellings on the same page! I'm surprised it isn't spelled Courtnei or Courtknee....Weird spellings are way in style.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
hey, remember when you went thru your lezzie phase?" "Ah yes...those were the days!" Enough with the homosexuality already! It aint hip, cool, cute, funny, or interesting...keep that ***t in the closet where it belongs.
Hey you better be careful there Al! I know you are old fashioned, but you might end up in therapy someday!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

Quote:
"With the support of my family and friends, I have begun counseling. I regard this as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did and making sure it never happens again. I appreciate the fact that I have been given this opportunity and I remain committed to transforming my negative actions into positive results, personally and professionally."

Washington took a break from filming Tuesday to meet with gay rights activists and offer help in educating the public about the cruelty of such words, an offer the activists called sincere.

Whether Washington was receiving outpatient counseling or had entered a facility was not specified, and the statement did not indicate whether he would miss work on the show.
Seriously someone being gay does not bother me one bit, and some of my best friends are gay. But there is something surrounding the politics surrounding the issue that is disturbing. I wonder if I really want to live in a world where people can't poke fun at other people for being different, or else they have to cowtow to some form of special interest group. Leave politics out of it. What's next? If someone insults a pothead for being a pothead, do they have to go and kiss NORML's ass afterwards?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:51 PM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
some of my best friends are gay.
not that there's anything wrong with that

Wow, I fall off the planet for a few days, and you all go nuts.

O.k. so where were we, you all were *****in' about woman kissin' each other on T.V. ?

LOL
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #11
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Gimme a break, it most definitly IS a publicity stunt, and its meant to shock us, because it is STILL shocking to see overt displays of a sexual nature between two persons of the same sex...but hell, why stop there? If they REALLY want to shock us, lets see Aniston and Cox swapping spit with a couple of French Bulldogs...or maybe have em get nasty with a couple of donkeys, eh? None of this halfassin around.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #12
Shrevenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
but hell, why stop there? If they REALLY want to shock us, lets see Aniston and Cox swapping spit with a couple of French Bulldogs...or maybe have em get nasty with a couple of donkeys, eh? None of this halfassin around.

Bulldogs and donkeys? That’s sick dude. Not at all like watching girlfriends making out! What’s wrong with that? Girls gone wild founder Joe Francis was only fined 500k when he makes $40M per year on this stuff! Even the feds like it.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:59 PM   #13
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
swapping spit with a couple of French Bulldogs

Swapping spit with a couple of French Bulldogs ! I have to agree that one step at a time the moral decline is going on and even if gay people are nice and yes I have some for friends and no I am not gay the social stigma is still and will always be there. It better for them to go to towns where is ok to some degree but most Americans still look at them as less than first class people and that will never change even if TV try's to make it cool.
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote