Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! Contests

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 08:14 PM   #46
treyb

Rep Power: 0 treyb is on a distinguished road treyb is on a distinguished road
Unhappy How many??

I'd like to be entered into the drawing for an ipod.

I thought you guys were giving away several of them at each drawing - instead there's only one winner from Sept. 15th. You should make it clear how many you are giving away.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:48 PM   #47
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by treyb
I thought you guys were giving away several of them at each drawing - instead there's only one winner from Sept. 15th. You should make it clear how many you are giving away.
SBLive! will be giving away a total of four new Apple iPods.
We've already announced the winner for the September 15th drawing.

SBLive! will be holding additional drawings on October 1st, October 15, and give away the 4th and final iPod on November 1st.

SBLive! Members still have time to enter the drawing. All Members have to do is post a reply to this thread to be entered.

Thank you for visiting Shreveport Bossier Live! and good luck to everyone on the next drawing.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:32 AM   #48
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I heard today that kpxj21.com was giving away 21 iPods to promote their new CW network... Hmmm, seems like copycats since shreveport.com did it first. But I'll take a free iPod from whomever..
Old 09-19-2006, 09:37 PM   #49
katgia

Rep Power: 0 katgia is on a distinguished road katgia is on a distinguished road
Please enter me in the drawing.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:14 AM   #50
Becky

Rep Power: 0 Becky is on a distinguished road Becky is on a distinguished road
Talking It will be a dream come true

I work as a temporary so you know that money just isn't there to spend on an ipod. I want one so bad that I am requesting from my employers that upon my departure from this temporary assignment, that my departing gift was to be an ipod. That was when I was referred to this web page so I guess you guys are my only hope of getting one.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHAT WILL MAKE ME SO VERY HAPPY. Yeah!
Old 09-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #51
swiggins

Rep Power: 0 swiggins is on a distinguished road swiggins is on a distinguished road
Smile

Just Give it to ME!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 07:45 AM   #52
truelysapphire60

Rep Power: 0 truelysapphire60 is on a distinguished road truelysapphire60 is on a distinguished road
Red face I want one!!

I would love to have one. I just joined a gym and I would love to have something to listen to while I work out. Please, please, please give it to me!!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 10:38 AM   #53
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
iPod

I would also like a chance to win an iPod.

Thank you.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #54
red_head_honey_69

Rep Power: 0 red_head_honey_69 is on a distinguished road red_head_honey_69 is on a distinguished road
free ipod

I am a forty-year-old freshman at LSUS. All the other kids have one, I want one too!!!!
Old 09-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #55
hermioneroxzor

Rep Power: 0 hermioneroxzor is on a distinguished road hermioneroxzor is on a distinguished road
Free iPod

Count me in.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:22 PM   #56
dutchirish

Rep Power: 0 dutchirish is on a distinguished road dutchirish is on a distinguished road
Red face Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please

I bought an mp3 player on ebay... it broke the next day. I've got no extra money for an ipod, but it'd be REALLY nice to have one. Oh Please Pick ME!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:16 AM   #57
babytaz318

Rep Power: 0 babytaz318 is on a distinguished road babytaz318 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to babytaz318
Talking my turn to win

hi i would like to win the free IPOD i have never won anything in my life so i am hoping this will be a first win in a life time
Old 09-25-2006, 06:33 PM   #58
Jasmine

Rep Power: 0 Jasmine is on a distinguished road Jasmine is on a distinguished road
IPod Giveway

I would like to be entered into the contests for the free IPod! I would be very greatful if I was chosen!!!

Thanks for the chance...
Old 09-26-2006, 12:07 AM   #59
Gecko37

Rep Power: 0 Gecko37 is on a distinguished road Gecko37 is on a distinguished road
Shreveport/Bossier iPod giveaway rocks!!

Pardon me? You guys would like to pick me as the newest winner of an iPod? Wow, what can I say? THANK YOU!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 07:24 AM   #60
OLDERIE

Rep Power: 0 OLDERIE is on a distinguished road OLDERIE is on a distinguished road
Oh, I would love a free ipod.

And, for your enjoyment, here is a comic:

Closed Thread